digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What have I done...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

Paxton was sitting on a random bench in the middle of Bitlands City, his face buried in his hands. His robes and arms were still gashed up as a result of his backfired spell back at Shiro's ambush.

I'm such an idiot. Black charged me with watching over this land in his wake, but look what I have done now! I screw up the worst possible spell and help bring about Armageddon... but this time, there will be nothing to stop it. Why did I bother even coming here in the first place? First my parents, then my Master, and now a whole word? What more can I doom to die?
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

What looked like a small dark blue comet was falling toward Paxton. It's a comet, so it is definitely moving at the speed of sound.
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Paxton was too absorbed in self-pity to notice the object falling towards him.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

Just before it hit the ground, the comet stopped on a dime next to Paxton. Seconds later, the comet formed up everyone's most loved, or hated, Cosmic Magikoopa.

He clapped his hands together.

"Congrats... you've made an unknown force that is basically trying to take my job. I bet you feel sooooo accomplished right now, don't you?"
Ammu-Nation!    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Repu knocked him off the bench at instinct. "you bastard!" he said while he kicked him off. *insert ichigo style frown*
Alchemy slam.    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

Cecil appeared nearby, and kicked Repu, connecting a blow with the flat side of his blade after. "It's not his fault. Given his position, it would've happened anyways."
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

((Ed, you can't just assume that everything goes though just because you say. It's a bad RP habit. Neutral ))

Do you think I wanted to set this thing loose? I was only trying to protect myself from that ambush... and I have no idea why the spell backfired in the first place.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:10 pm   Reply with quote

"It isn't your fault. No one, even your Master, would have forseen such circumstances. It was...a rather bad bout of luck" said Cecil, sheathing his blade and sitting down beside Paxton.

"But, to be honest, I think this "Black" person shouldn't have taught you that spell."

"No. He was right to teach Paxton that spell. I doubt there are many sorcerers that can cast such a spell. In fact, I think there are only a handful of sorcerers able to do so. Paxton, was the only person who would really use his power for good, since if I'm right, most of those sorcerers are rather...devious. Especially this ancient one I hear about." said Zetta, who appeared from a portal behind Paxton.
The Town of Lix    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

"It was so... expected. I mean, come on! So much energy pulses around here that it makes all the other Gods cry."

He fiddled a small meteor.

"I can't even rest because of feeling the amount of energy around here."
Ammu-Nation!    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

"But no one had any idea that all that energy had manifested into a being. And I am sure, that spell had a rather random change of failing."
The Town of Lix    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

"I was about to say about so... but I was too busy killing off another world because it expired a thousand years ago."

"Looks like duty calls once again."
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

That's the thing. That monster is almost invincible, thanks to the way and of what it was created. I don't know how to defeat it...
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

"Pssshaw... maybe Black forgot to tell you who I am. As crazy as it might sounds, I have been crowned as the true and almighty. As I have destroyed the former evil "God" and restored all of existance many-a times. Oh... and it is definitely necessary to destroy worlds that are already worn out and dead. 'Cause, that's part of my job... and this 'Tim' is only trying to screw me over!

If you want invincibility, you're lookin' at him."
Ammu-Nation!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

I don't know how you would do it... but if you can help stop him, I would be in your debt.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic