digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MICRO REVIEW: Meteos NDS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

I cannot recommend this game enough. An amazingly clever puzzler that has a great range of skill. The card is crammed with levels and features that will take you years to get everything! Even if you have done everything, you still wont put it down. I have had this game forever, And I still haven't gotten bored. The graphics are nice and smooth, and the open sequence graphics are the best DS graphics I have seen. The music is awesome, as the mood of the music goes to whats happening in the game itself. 42 different planets all give a different feel. Some, everything goes slower, some, the gravity is super strong! Or non existent! Buy it. NOW. My 2nd favorite DS game. MUST. HAVE.

"I love Meteos. I didn't think a puzzle game would ever burn itself into my retinas to the degree Tetris did, but I was wrong. I find myself waking up and dreaming of rockets blasting off or lining up three different colored tiles on floors while I walk. It's a disease, but it's one that I'm glad I paid for the privilege to catch."
TWEWY Pins    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 am   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
I cannot recommend this game enough. An amazingly clever puzzler that has a great range of skill. The card is crammed with levels and features that will take you years to get everything! Even if you have done everything, you still wont put it down. I have had this game forever, And I still haven't gotten bored. The graphics are nice and smooth, and the open sequence graphics are the best DS graphics I have seen. The music is awesome, as the mood of the music goes to whats happening in the game itself. 32 different planets all give a different feel. Some, everything goes slower, some, the gravity is super strong! Or non existent! Buy it. NOW. My 2nd favorite DS game. MUST. HAVE.

"I love Meteos. I didn't think a puzzle game would ever burn itself into my retinas to the degree Tetris did, but I was wrong. I find myself waking up and dreaming of rockets blasting off or lining up three different colored tiles on floors while I walk. It's a disease, but it's one that I'm glad I paid for the privilege to catch."
!

TYPO ALERT! *shot*

But yeah, fixed for accurateness...
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews