digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[ACWW]Has anyone else...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Animal Crossing
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

perfected their town and gotten the golden watering can. I'm in the process of doing so. Right now I'm marking the acre boundries.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Yes, I went through the process of making boundaries, but it served a different use than i had hoped. If you buy flowers at Nooks everyday and plant them in random places, making sure that no acre has too little flowers, you'll have a perfect town in no time. It was rather easy for me to do, actually...
Shiggy's Stuff    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

I planted several trees so that each had about 10-13. I'm lacking the amount of flowers to have at least three for each acre though. I need a lot more. Does anyone here still play ACWW. I used to a lot, but I'm starting again just because.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:37 pm   Reply with quote

DarkBlueWinters wrote:
I planted several trees so that each had about 10-13. I'm lacking the amount of flowers to have at least three for each acre though. I need a lot more. Does anyone here still play ACWW. I used to a lot, but I'm starting again just because.
I didn't look up some guide to figure out this fancy stuff, I just planted. >:U
Anyways, just do it slowly over time and get 3 packets from Nooks each day(that is if you have Nookingtons). Also, make sure to plant them so that they crossbreed, creating rare flowers in the process.

Oh, and if you really can't wait, you could always cheat and change the time to the next day everytime you need seeds(I didn't do that though).
Shiggy's Stuff    
Wooden Mario

HP: 98 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

I really wish I could do this. I had to buy my gold Can for about 1m Bells.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups