digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

"Hmph. I'm surprised none of you asked me my name yet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

I guess I'll have to introduce myself then. My name is Farria, an assassin from the distant Desert Isles." She look bored, and was staring at her fingernails.
NON BANNER    
Fox McCloud
Dinobot

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:28 pm   Reply with quote

An assassin you say? Well, what kind of people do you specialize killing in?

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

"I, personally, could qualify as an assassin. Discount the fact that I really never killed anyone, besides that one Dragoon and a few others, who really were never on my list, and you have a pretty good assassin." said Lloyd holding out his hand.
The Town of Lix    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

Joshua appeared behind Lloyd dagger at throat. "Assassin? Your reactions are too slow. But hey. I'm not professional. But..." He said removing the blade. "I'm too an assassin/myrmidon." (he upgrades into one.)
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic