digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Allow jailed people to post in court topics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

If they're jailed, they can't really defend themselves can they?
The Little Shop of Hario    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

If they're jailed, they're already getting punished, so most of the time the strike is just canceled.

But if you mean in the case of a jailed member being offended by a flame, then...I'm not sure what to do here. Maybe be closely monitored for flame or spam of their own in the Court, and only allow them to post in the specific topic that they're offended by (they'd make a request to be able to post there to a mod and possibly explain why if it's not obvious)
Ultimario Mart!    
lolwut
Sinani201

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
If they're jailed, they're already getting punished, so most of the time the strike is just canceled.

But if you mean in the case of a jailed member being offended by a flame, then...I'm not sure what to do here. Maybe be closely monitored for flame or spam of their own in the Court, and only allow them to post in the specific topic that they're offended by (they'd make a request to be able to post there to a mod and possibly explain why if it's not obvious)

Yeah... if I could do that I would have been out of jail a while ago...
Starcraft I Units    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

well, the sentance/punishment would be carried out before they got jailed because they wouldn't know what the verdict would be. So this wouldn't work, as they could post before.
TWEWY Pins    
lolwut
Sinani201

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
well, the sentance/punishment would be carried out before they got jailed because they wouldn't know what the verdict would be. So this wouldn't work, as they could post before.

Ahh, but for me and many other people they just threw people in jail and didn't even bother asking questions.
Starcraft I Units    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Sinani201 wrote:
Manpersonguything wrote:

Ahh, but for me and many other people they just threw people in jail and didn't even bother asking questions.
That's why you plead your case why you shouldn't be in there in jail. They can effectively communicate to the mods through the jail.

But on subject, it sounds like a good idea. There are other cases that they can help with their own opinions on the matter, not just on their own cases in jail.
Anti-Francis Mart    
spiral mountain
banjoandkazooie
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

that would't make any sence i mean your already in jail why would you still need to defend your self

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

banjoandkazooie wrote:
that would't make any sence i mean your already in jail why would you still need to defend your self

Because people like you necropost and ruin all the fun.

Why man, why couldn't they just die in piece?

You sicken me. >:C
Toad Town Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback