digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

guess what?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
I got a jar of dirt! :D
shadowtranier

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

There's a new guy on the fourm,and its me.

Last edited by shadowtranier on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 pm   Reply with quote

Hi! Welcome to diugiuahbuertuer.neurrrr. Nice to have you! Helpful Hint: Try to use Capitalizations in your posts, or else people won't take you srsly, k'?

Also, don't Necropost for we'll spam your YouTube like we did banjoandkazooie. I suggest you look at the rules before you go posting, just so you know how this place works. But anyway, Hi!

Another hint: There is a thing called a YOU Tag which puts the user name of whoever is reading it in it's place. If you see your name, just hover over it. If it turns red, it's a YOU Tag and not intended for you personally. Example: Guest.

Just be friendly, don't act like a n00b, don't necropost, read the rules, and you'll be adored by all! I did all those thing, and I'm a RAGING (lolomg) success!

Also, if you want to be a Vampire, just ask and I'll bite you. You will be almost unkillable, be able to bite other people, and get health from biting people.

Thats all, just being helpful!

~Shadoo
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

Well, you use punctuation.

Just be sure to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs