digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

At the end of the gravel path.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor sat on the hillside, letting his legs dangle. He lookes over the plain of the Bitlands - over the Tile Pool, towards the Great Tree and into the distance.
He thought.

Ever since he'd run away from home, he'd thought he was an unstable monster, a freak, something that didn't belong. He hadn't been able to understand why his parents - a human and a twili - would have thought of having a child.

But he'd observed that boy, in the place where the worlds met. He'd had a grandmother - and she raised an alien baby. And loved it.

The melody echoed through his mind as he relived old memories.

That was why. Love. They loved each other, and they loved him.

((I'm trying to reboot the whole Zelnor character and try to add a little bit of personality. I want to make him somewhat stoic / alien to normal humans (Zelnor + Emotion = either freakout and going murderlicious if anger of detacching and going off-worldly if happy); I know that the whole "'OMG HYBRID" thing REEKS of Gary Stu, and I'll probably screw it over again, but I need to have hom come from somewhere, and Twilight is Twilight. Yeah... Too emo ? Dunno. Squick ? Dunno, too. Needs more work, but I want to start expressing it a little and toying around.

So... yeah.))
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

Slim came crashing down from the sky, and slammed face-first into the gravel, having fallen out of his penthouse apartment again.
Toad Town Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

Rave also fell from one of the many windows thinking Slim was playing some sort of game
Choco's    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:58 am   Reply with quote

Near-completely lost in his reverie, Zelnor merely waved his hand. A few short, gnarly poles shot out of the ground and a red forcefield, looking a little like a circuit board, sprang to life.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis