digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Your closest/most intense Brawl match w/ a Friend
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:45 am   Reply with quote

Fiberglass Mario wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Any match involving both YagamiMirror and Die4Less has come pretty close.

Pretty much this. In fact, I'm almost confident to say that me and Yagami are the best Brawlers on this site (Anyone care to prove me wrong?).

Also, Spiny, you are pretty good. We've had a few close matches too.

I've actually proven you wrong afew times.:U
Gemstone Goods    
The Troll has Arrived
Super Nate Pyrokai

HP: 65 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 am   Reply with quote

I've had a lot of painfully close matches--Most of my best ones have been against Poison and my friend Cory. I'm trying to think of one in particular but it happens so frequently it's difficult to choose one.

Though I do have one match that I will cherish forever that I fought against my friend, Ian.

It was on Icicle Mountain with full items. (Fun Button was On!)

So he was Lucas and I was Ness, and the match was pretty basic for the most part. Initially he had the upper-hand due to the fact Icicle Mountain has no ledges and that really messes up my Ness style.

So I kept sort of dying cheesily and the match came down to 3 to 1--and we were both essentially 0%. So I put my Game Face on and really cranked up my attention span.

A couple of minutes later I had leveled the playing field at 1 to 1, and I had 70% damage with Ian at 0%. I started wailing on him, as he has been massively discouraged by comeback, however a Smash Ball popped on the stage and I was unable to get it before he did.

So he launched the PK Starstorm and I got bopped off the stage (This is while the Mountain was fully up). I wasn't KO'd but it should've been impossible for me to recover. However instead of giving up hope I cried out, "I WILL NOT DIE" and used my last futile PK Rocket to shoot back towards the stage. Suddenly the Mountain breaks off and I smack against it, allowing me to recover.

My heart was beating viciously at this point as I was given an incredible second chance. Ian must've been so completely disheartened because I was able to perfectly retaliate and get the final KO.

I stood up and proclaimed, "YES" while Ian could do nothing but sit back in his chair in complete disbelief. Closest match I ever had with him.

Similar things have happened before with improbably comebacks both from Me and against me, a la Poison. We're the comeback kids, which is why it's so entertaining when we fight. It's never over until it's over.
Nate's Knick-Knacks    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am   Reply with quote

Nate Pyrokai wrote:
Similar things have happened before with improbably comebacks both from Me and against me, a la Poison. We're the comeback kids, which is why it's so entertaining when we fight. It's never over until it's over.
Usually, when I Brawled Poison, she just knocked the seven shades of shit out of me from the start. ]:

The Troll has Arrived
Super Nate Pyrokai

HP: 65 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

CFH wrote:
Nate Pyrokai wrote:
Usually, when I Brawled Poison, she just knocked the seven shades of shit out of me from the start. ]:

I'll take that as a roundabout compliment :3
Nate's Knick-Knacks    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 am   Reply with quote

This happened yesterday. I was Ganondorf and Sind was Pikachu (I hate Ganondorf it was a stupid choice). Well, what happened was that Sind fell down on Final destination. We both had one life left. I jumped after him down to meteor smash him, I was way to early and missed. He still had the recovery left though. We both fell down into off-screen, down there he used the recovery, and in the middle of it I used Ganondorf's and grabbed him. We both got on -screen again then I used recovered again and grabbed on to the ledge, he used his too but missed. I was laughing all over while he screamed "NOOOOOO".

By the way, in the middle of the match he asked about Ganondorf's power level without knowing while I was owning him with my super strong attacks. I quickly shouted "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!" to get the reference.

vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 am   Reply with quote

This topic makes me want to brawl someone.

.-.
Epic'ly Random    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 am   Reply with quote

vdogam3r wrote:
This topic makes me want to brawl someone.

.-.
We could registered one another, I've been getting back into the game a fair bit, recently.
Dimension D    
Super dtrain24

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

Some battles with my friend Alex.
Those are usually pretty close.
Count Bleck's shop    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

Yagami and Strong Bad are some very good opponents.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

With any of my cousins, the closest is if I die even once. :/
With my friend however, the closest was when we both had out last life, and had about 200% damage each. I got ownd. x3;
Junk shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 am   Reply with quote

Poison/Ochunks/whatever was a tough guy.
CD was also a challenge.
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl