digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Windows 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 am   Reply with quote

To be quite frank, Vista has been pissing me off due to its incredible slowness, so I have been considering downloading the Windows 7 Beta. At this moment in time, I'm pretty unsure if I should go ahead, because I am a little worried that it may screw up my laptop (I know, it's a stupid fear), etc.
Do you think I should try it? Is it that much of an improvement from Vista, at this moment in time? And would it be possible to restore my previous OS (Vista), without data loss/damage?

Of course, I don't expect anybody to know too much about this, but I just want your opinions. Thanks.

Also, no XP/Mac/etc. is better. That's not what this topic is about.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:59 am   Reply with quote

I haven't tried out Windows 7 myself, but apparently, it's better than XP in terms of stability. But, I would personally wait until the actual thing is out.

As well, if you have the Vista installation disc, you're good. If not, I really don't know what to say.
The Town of Lix    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

I've heard it is a lot more optimized. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support