digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Okay, so
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT HI ARTICUNO
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
Articuno X wrote:
How do I post images without them showing up as url-coded [image]?

You're a new user... after awhile, that effect will go away. Safety reasons and such.

Anyways, welcome to digibuttz. I'm Black Yoshi, your local pyromaniac, Guild Wars guild leader, and drunk. You seem like one of the most competent new users in awhile... please stay. Or I'll have to put a Drake up your ass.
Can I join?

Well, I'm another resident GW player-guy-Ninja-thing. Pretty much what Black said, leave your sanity at the door. Garbage day is on Wednesday, but I doubt you'll be able to sift through all the OT stuff in order to find it ever, ever again.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs