digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Outside the Kitchen
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 am   Reply with quote

"Fiend all my carbonated weapons were in there but maybe if I kick you into the door itll BREAK" Rave kicked metman straight the the door [roll=20]
Actions
Dice Used: 20 Roll Results: 11.
Choco's    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 am   Reply with quote

MetMan felt* a dent in the Soul Doll's armour.
"This is enough! I SHALL CONSIDERABLY INCAPACITATE YOU!"
Electric hand attack [rollx=20]

*arguably
Actions
Dice Used: 20 Roll Results: 19.
Sigil Securities    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:44 am   Reply with quote

Rave was blown back by the electicity and crashed into the next hallway. He lost the feeling in his legs and could barely stand let alone move. He grabbed some of his glow sticks and threw them like kunai at metman [roll=20]
Actions
Dice Used: 20 Roll Results: 16.
Choco's    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 am   Reply with quote

MetMan had enough sense to put his programming into his Wii Remote. The body still took damage.
"Take me to Game Chamber 16, I need to go back to the Net. I resign."
MetMan.EXE's Soul Doll went limp, and a Wii Remote fell out of its hand. (no roll, action used)
Sigil Securities    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am   Reply with quote

".... wtf just happened, well i need to get to the first aid cabinent or at least find medikoopa" Rave began to crawl towards the medical wing
Choco's    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 am   Reply with quote

http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=129880
"Sorry to break it to you but brainless Medikoopa is in my closet, like the others. Whoops, my Freudian slipped."
It appears that to get some medical attention, you need to take me to a Wii. (no roll, no further actions for several rounds)
Sigil Securities    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 am   Reply with quote

Rave thought he was defeated, forced to help his enemy to save himself from the pain. But then he had an idea. He took the carbonated water that surrounded metman earlier and seeped it into his skin. It traveled to his legs giving him the power to control his legs. He grabbed the wii remote and took out the batteries. he put the remote and the batteries in his pocket and went to go find some help before he lost control of his legs again [roll=10] this many turns till Rave loses control of legs not including this turn
Actions
Dice Used: 10 Roll Results: 8.
Choco's    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am   Reply with quote

MetMan.EXE used the backup battery (where d'ya think the scar came from, a treadmill accident?) in the Wii Remote and started SYNCing for Wii consoles nearby. (no turn taken, special ability)
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis