digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Japanese One Piece

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:02 am   Reply with quote

its the real better one it has real violence real guns and bullets and real weapons and blood and is funnier and at this moment I shall be posting the episodes one after the other in the dump for those who want to see it
Dark World Shop of Magic    

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:35 am   Reply with quote

Heck yeah! I used to be caught up with kaizoku-subs, but then my computer crashed for a while and I haven't had time or anything to catch up. That and I'm lazy. The sad thing is, I can't say "I like One Piece" without having to clarify that I of course mean the subbed version. Not the 4kids butcher job... Why did they have to slander such a good name?

Anyways. . . I forget what episode I left off on. . . I think I was somewhere in the 240's or somewhere around there xD I forget these things. . .

and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

I've been watching the Kaizoku-subbed episodes lately. They're pretty good. I'm only in the 150's though. :P

SG2000
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 pm   Reply with quote

The manga is lot better and more like the Japanese one too. Its 4kids dubing that ruined it. They dubbed Yugioh, barly left any thing the same. And pokemon for awhile, they gave them the bad voices.

ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:32 pm   Reply with quote

SG2000 wrote:
The manga is lot better and more like the Japanese one too. Its 4kids dubing that ruined it. They dubbed Yugioh, barly left any thing the same. And pokemon for awhile, they gave them the bad voices.
True.
Anime and Image Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media