digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

OOC: Moontear Colletion Plot (yeah...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 pm   Reply with quote

I'll prolly get Golbez into this. :3

...on a side note, I really need to memorize his hexcode. 03660B... 03660B... 03660B... *shot*
Buzzy Mart    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

So how would the plot go? Is everyone bad guys trying to make everything be not-purified? Or is purification evil?

Either way, I can see Shy Away doing things for the good of the world, OR being threatened into doing something.

How about he has a waterring can as a non-magical moontear object? It's harder than diamond, so it really could be good for combat, and if it gets rid of the purification process, it could be usefull as a waterring can.
PSI and more    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

I'll have anything that's left.. I would have taken the chakram, but...you know...someone claimed it Tails likes to collect things, weapons, artifacts, the works... all that collecting might just have earned him something good
Megatropolis    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:47 am   Reply with quote

Toxic will try to avoid anything that can cancel out his powers.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play