digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What is your favorite attribute spread?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Vault 101
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

Seeing how I just hit Level 20 last night, I'm curious as to how other people have their points spread out.

I started with Tagging my Science, Lockpick, and Small Guns. After a bit into the game, I shifted my primary focus off of Small Guns and onto Energy Weapons... because disintegrating and liquidating people is so much more satisfying.

In the end, I ended up with 100 in Repair, Energy Weapons, Lockpick, and Science. Small Guns is at 85, and Explosives, Sneak, Speech, and Medicine all in the lows 70's to high 60's range. I never even touched Big Guns, Unarmed, or Melee. That is, if you don't count Bobbleheads.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups