digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

XFire for accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 pm   Reply with quote

Well, in case you didn't know, XFire is a rather handy little chat thing that you can open up during full-screen games and chat with teammates.

Unlike Ventrilo, it's voice recording quality keeps most of the sound rather intact, and it's pretty useful.

Well, since we have Steam, and other things like that, I propose that we add XFire to our accounts.
The Town of Lix    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am   Reply with quote

Agreed. It is extremely useful and one of the best, if not the best chat out there. I speak from experience.
Sigil Securities    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 am   Reply with quote

Why don't we have it so you can just put anything in your accounts? It would get rid of all these topics.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 am   Reply with quote

I don't have it, myself, but if it's that useful, why not?
Dimension D    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 am   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
Why don't we have it so you can just put anything in your accounts? It would get rid of all these topics.

If we did, it would be hard to find other users who use such accounts, seeing as some people are prone to spell stuff differently.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback