digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Morimachi Plot (Private)- Morimachi Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Archer's back would only resonate a metallic "thunk" sound, as the whip rebounded off his chestplate. He pressed down with a sheer expression of despair on his face.
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

Tora: ... Soft fleshy spots would be better to hit. *SHe sent her whip towards his head*

Lora: Ahahah, be careful you don't get your whip cut by my cleaver~ *She slashed her cleaver down at him*

Emi: Fire-fire-fire! *Bullets shot out of her bat at a quick pace* Launch drillut! *The shooting stopped for a bit, and then a drill was shot from her bat, then the normal bullets resumed*
Junk shop    
Plastic Mario
Scarlet

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:55 pm   Reply with quote

Scarlet, after restless wandering, managed to catch a glimpse of Archer. She approached, stopping when several bullets flew by her face.

Then she saw the entire scene. She backed into a corner away from the conflict.

"...What is this place...?"
Fiberglass World    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Ami: *Crashes into Scarlet* Gah, watch where you're standing!
... My god what the hell is going on here! *She walked into the room where the fight was taking place* What the hell are you DOING!?
You're ruining the house, my oven, and... IS THAT MY KNIFE YOU'RE HOLDING, LORA!?

Lora: Well, you see, it's because----

Ami: I don't CARE what it's for, I want you to put that back, RIGHT. NOW.

Lora: ... Y-yes... *She put the cleaver back into the cabinet*

Ami: And Tora, what the HELL are you doing with THAT? That is to be used for when it's the mating season for the bears ONLY! But that back, RIGHT. NOW.

Tora: ... *She slowly put the whip back into the cabinet*

Ami: And Emi, what the HELL is THAT? You know you use that thing to kill things we eat, AND NOTHING MORE! TURN THAT THING OFF, RIGHT NOW!

Emi: ... *The front of the bat closed up*

Ami: Honestly, I can expect this from Emi, but that's because she's a mecha head, but Lora, and Tora? What the HELL has gotten INTO you two? Just trying to kill off this kid because he's an outsider? WHAT. THE. HELL!?

Tora: ... Reset parameters, activate ML4...

Lora: ... I... We're sorry, we don't know what has gotten into us... *She slowly aproached Archer* Maybe this whole thing has made us edgy... here, let me see if we hurt you...

Tora: ...

Emi: ... Why would I do something like that... it was like... I was possesed...

Ami: Yeah, you BETTER feel sorry! Why, if I was the leader here, I'd have done everything you did to that guy onto you, and see how you like it!
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

Judging...is not good for the people being judged. It's very stressful for the judged person, as well...and I think something was going on downstairs. Whatever it is, it's done now...and I bet my partner is asleep somewhere.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi and Isaac wrote:
Judging...is not good for the people being judged. It's very stressful for the judged person, as well...and I think something was going on downstairs. Whatever it is, it's done now...and I bet my partner is asleep somewhere.
Honeybee: Mmmmm... Maybe they're having a party down there?
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Archer dropped his blades, which clattered on the floor.

"I still don't trust you..."
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 pm   Reply with quote

Lora: I wouldn't expect you to, after what we just did to you...
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play