digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wii Classic Controller PRO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

Crackbone wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Jesus *crag* christ how many controllers are they going to pump out
I think they're making this one because of the lawsuit those people made. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

What lawsuit, for the classic controller?
Good god, what is this world coming into?
Baby Shop    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Crackbone wrote:
Tyler wrote:
I think they're making this one because of the lawsuit those people made. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

A hideous and horrible end, apparently... Sigh Shifty

Certified Loser
Gummysquid

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

Pah, I'd never buy that, I barely use my classic controller as it is...I sure as hell won't go pay for another one, especially one with such a bad design. It just looks like they pasted it to gamecube controller and moved the top buttons.

koopakape
Supa Koopa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

to be honest the entire reason I ever even use the classic controller in the first place is the incredible nostalgia that eminates from the fact that it's a SUPER NES CONTROLLER

the super nes was like my favorite video game playing device in the history of ever

I'd probably use it for everything I possibly could on the wii if I didn't get paranoid about wasting battery life on games I could otherwise use a gamecube controller on.

so basically, yeah, i see no point in this product personally, while at the same time something like a classic NES controller (even though sideways wiimote's kinda the same thing) would win me over in a heartbeat. go figure.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

Warlord_Mike wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Crackbone wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Well, apparently, you never really bothered to think that those companies want Nintendo to feel the sting of what all the other companies are feeling during these tough economically troubling times, so that Nintendo can cut jobs, like everyone else, so that they too can ask for bailout money.

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

Strong Suck wrote:
Warlord_Mike wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Crackbone wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Well, apparently, you never really bothered to think that those companies want Nintendo to feel the sting of what all the other companies are feeling during these tough economically troubling times, so that Nintendo can cut jobs, like everyone else, so that they too can ask for bailout money.

You're forgetting that Nintendo is centered in Japan, and it's the US economy going in the shitter.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews