digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Triumphant Re-Return!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
General Bombastus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 pm   Reply with quote

It's been FORRRREEEEEVERRRRRR since I've been here. Things seemed to have changed quite a bit!

So yes! I've decided to stop not coming to this place again. Catch up on everything, then... maybe disappear again. You know how the cycle goes. But yeah! More active than I have been.

...Meh, I wasn't that well-known back when I was active, anyways. Kudos to anyone who remembers me. XD

LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

I think I remember. It's probably mostly the avatar.

Aaaanyway, welcome back to the butts. Hope your stay is full of glasses and wood.

Or I'll throw PIE at you.
Paradeem 8    
koopakape
Supa Koopa

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

dyllis dynamite
this lady's cooking is bombastic!

i mean, um

hey
welcome back

i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, it's great to see a returning member from Ye Olde Digibutter. It seems like you were around the Lord Bowser era as well. Great to see another back! Yes, many things have happened in the time. One of particular warning is the [ you ] tag, just out of a few. Customary warning of you: if you see your name displayed exactly like your screen name, hover above your name. If it turns red, a person has used a [ you ] tag which displays the person's name at sight. Example:

Just hover over it and you'll be able to tell. There's a few other things that have happened, but for anything else, I'd reccomend reading the Announcements forum. Anyways, have fun once more on the forums!
Anti-Francis Mart    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 pm   Reply with quote

Wow, you're from before I graced Digi with my presence. I bow to you, Digi-elder.
Geno's Tree    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

Ah, an Elder-Nerr! Good to see that ya haven't kicked the bucket yet! Be sure to stick around!

Or else I'll eat your fridge.
Shop of Stev-0    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs