digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

hail fellow adventurers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
koopakape
Supa Koopa

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

So yeeeeeeah I had an intro post moved here from the newbie forum but it was kinda just a 'hey lol can i post' thing before making my *real* intro post, so here we are.

I've known about this site when it was new, a friend of mine was all 'whooa they actually made a site like the one in the game!!11' and i was all 'neat' though it'd end up being a couple years until I actually ended up playing through the Paper Marios and getting SPM for my own--and remembering this place.

Well, I grabbed Paper Mario on Wii's VC and beat it a couple months ago, borrowed TTYD from my cousin and got to Chapter 4 but then took a break when my order of SPM came in and I decided to just mess around on it for a bit and see how it was... and was so hooked that I couldn't stop playing until I'd done absolutely everything (okay so I still need a Miracle Dinner cooked and like 4 cards but besides that I've done EVERYTHING) and... yeeeeeeah. It *RULES*.

I'm also a veteran of Mario RPG (I've yet to play the Mario and Luigis, though) and have been a Nintendo kinda guy and a huge Mario fan in general since I could crawl. I'm not superfanboyomg for Nintendo to the point at which it's all I buy, but every gen I have one Nintendo system and one other system after nes (snes + genesis, n64 + ps1, gc + ps2, wii + 360) but I really really adore all of Nintendo's main IPs such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. and Paper Mario in particular has been huge to me lately as I've been going through them and experiencing all the great dialogue and character design that blows away most of Nintendo's other work with a style all its own. Now to just finish TTYD..

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, hello, howyadoin', goooooooooooooooooood.

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

Woah...

Quite a big intro ya have there.

Anyways...

WELCOME TO THE SIIIIIITE! I be Stev-0, not Plastic. Plastic's my dad's name. We here at Digibutt hope ya enjoy your stay here.

And please, DO stay.
Shop of Stev-0    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

You seem like a nice guy. And stuff. Yes.

Welcome to the butts. Hope your stay is full of bath towels and pianos.

Or I'll throw PIE at you.
Paradeem 8    
koopakape
Supa Koopa

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

yeah if you don't like long posts avoid me like the plague because goodness knows i'll be writing 10-page essays on the subtle nuances of the mario universe within a few weeks here

But yeah, thanks, thanks.
I like pianos and also pie so this will be a difficult decision for me

God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Trust me, go with the pianos. Blue's got a fastkeylime like you wouldn't believe. Left me with a shiner for a month. :<
Anyway, welcome to the butz. Don't post once and leave, PLEASE. D:
TheSprattStore    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

koopakape wrote:
yeah if you don't like long posts avoid me like the plague because goodness knows i'll be writing 10-page essays on the subtle nuances of the mario universe within a few weeks here

But yeah, thanks, thanks.
I like pianos and also pie so this will be a difficult decision for me

PIE tastes like chocolate and happiness.

Also I just put random things for "hope your stay is filled with blah and blah." I never really mean anything.

But hey, Pianos are awesome, so I'm not complaining.
Paradeem 8    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

Greetings. I am The Creator. Take your time and stay, or I will have your soul!
The BroBot Market    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

Woww, you seem like a great member already. I'm Yena, the most Pokemon obsessed member on the site.

Vaati couldn't be here, so I'll post it for him.

Welcome to the insanity. Please leave your sanity by the door...
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Rattata wrote:
Woww, you seem like a great member already. I'm Yena, the most Pokemon obsessed member on the site.

Vaati couldn't be here, so I'll post it for him.

Welcome to the insanity. Please leave your sanity by the door...
Quote:
I'm Yena, the most Pokemon obsessed member on the site.
Quote:
most Pokemon obsessed member on the site.
>:C

Anyways, welcome.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs