digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

pooplie pans says

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
(4:03:33 PM) SpecterX3: I'm saying that doesn't prevent anything at all.

Only that one specific thing.

There is still spamming, page stretching, flamming, trolling...

Well basically every other rules can be broken except image spamming, and I guess inappropriate images.

But then again you can still post a link.

*crag*.

You call this restricted?

It's laughable at BEST.

Fine, let me out on that if you want.

Just don't come crying to me the next time you put an actual spammer on "restricted" mode and he tears you a new one.

I'll be too busy laughing.
(4:03:36 PM) SpecterX3: GOGOGO
(4:03:39 PM) Hario999: K
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
The Little Shop of Hario    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

Just let him know that if you get jailed while in restriction mode it's almost an automatic ban. :)
The Carmadox Party    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
Just let him know that if you get jailed while in restriction mode it's almost an automatic ban. :)

Quote:
(4:27:15 PM) SpecterX3: A mod, dodging the point, as they often do
The Little Shop of Hario    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Popple does present a point; restricted mode really isn't as restricted as it should be.

Oh, and tell Popple that I now have a level 7 draenei paladin named Reverus that I can help him level with. Laughing
The Highwind Goods Store    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

Laharl wrote:
Fifth: Mod tempbans - No, this doesn't mean that all the mods get tempbans. What I mean, is that a mod can opt to give members tempbans via a vote. If the majority wins, then that person would be banned for a undetermined period of time, as of now. The tempban would also have to require a valid enough reason. The only flaw with this is that the mods could pretty much ban anyone they dislike. Thus, it should be required that the ban either be passed through Francis, or the President. The President is offered as an alternative, because Francis does not come on very often, which is a disappointment. Idea originally thought up by Frozen, and I kinda thought about it too.

This is my opinion on the matter, really.

Or just increase the restrictions on restricted mode. Pretty much disable all embedding abilities and all that. And maybe a post/day limit, or an extended time limit between posts.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback