digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

And to think Saturdays were supposed to be good.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Swoosh!
forlornfate

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

So today I thought I had everything planned out: I was going to start my research paper rough draft for Wednesday, do some cleaning for my mom, just have a chill, balanced day.

Nope.

I woke up at 9, and before I could even wake myself up with a cup of coffee, my sister set my mom off. All *crag* day she was screaming about God knows what, going on and transitioning into different topics that always somehow leads to her "favorite:" My dad.
My sister was compared, and then she went on to say that he's only a half-ass father that does nothing but play and how he could care aless if we somehow ended up living in a box on the streets. And she's ... right, and I've known that the other countless times she's ranted about him. But it's impossible for her to let it go. I'm debating whether she completely and utterly despises him, or maybe she still loves him ...

Iunno, man. I'm never getting married. It's not worth the shit my mom is going through.

SO ANYWAYS. I cleaned my room, and now it looks like God's chambers. No seriously. It's so pretty~

I was gonna start my research paper, but apparently I'm going to have to help my sister with a project. Yeah, because I know fourth grade Spanish and all. Whateverrr.

On the bright side, it was nice out today. And I'm about to listen to *Nsync. JC makes me so happy. :3

Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 am   Reply with quote

Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger