digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

'Fallout' TV Show Or Movie Planned?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

Waka Waka Waka...

Quote:
On February 5th, very quietly, without telling anyone, Bethesda trademarked the name "Fallout" in connection with movies and television. Specifically, for "Entertainment services in the nature of an on-going television program" and for "motion picture films about a post-nuclear apocalyptic world."

Before you start mentally preparing for the motion-picture event that will be the Fallout! The Movie! keep in mind, this doesn't necessarily mean Bethesda has any immediate plans to make a Fallout movie, but they certainly don't want anyone else to make one. You have to protect your property.

I'm looking into whether a Fallout movie or TV show is in the works at all, and I'll let you know if I find anything out. But in the meantime, Fallout movie/TV Show: Good idea or bad one? I lean toward it being a bad idea, because I love the game series so much, I don't want to watch an inferior film or TV show come out of it.

source for all this text is http://dwellonit.blogspot.com/2009/04/fallout-television-show.html because i don't feel like typing
Ornaments    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

That sounds eh pretty awesome.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

If they could do it RIGHT, I would kill to see a Fallout movie. A TV Series, not so much.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews