digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

maniacman : Spam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Not Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

Thursday wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Ok, whoever voted guilty for this, needs to die. In a fire. He already got striked for the post. Just because we don't like him doesn't mean we should give him less justice than others. For both him, AND i_like_pi, we've treated them unfairly in court simply because we don't like them, but it's not fair.

Mods, you're going against you own rules. You're going against Francis' rules. Anyone who voted that he's guilty on this one deserves to be demodded

———————————>awesome
Don't get your big boy underwear in a knot. :U He's guilty because of Emoticon spam. I'm pretty sure I got striked for emoticon spamming back then.
Plus, I don't even think that helps with the court topic.
u r stopid
Yes, I know he's guilty, but he was already striked for it. He shouldn't be striked again

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Thursday wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Ok, whoever voted guilty for this, needs to die. In a fire. He already got striked for the post. Just because we don't like him doesn't mean we should give him less justice than others. For both him, AND i_like_pi, we've treated them unfairly in court simply because we don't like them, but it's not fair.

Mods, you're going against you own rules. You're going against Francis' rules. Anyone who voted that he's guilty on this one deserves to be demodded

———————————>awesome
Don't get your big boy underwear in a knot. :U He's guilty because of Emoticon spam. I'm pretty sure I got striked for emoticon spamming back then.
u r stopid
Yes, I know he's guilty, but he was already striked for it. He shouldn't be striked again

———————————>awesome
What if he was striked for two different things in the post :U
Epic'ly Random    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

ad­min wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Thursday wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

———————————>awesome
u r stopid

———————————>awesome
What if he was striked for two different things in the post :U
The first was emoticon spam/spam, so...

Besides, posts with BOTH flame and flamebait get striked ONCE. Posts with BOTH flame and spam only get stirked ONCE. Posts with BOTH trolling and spam only get striked ONCE. Posts with BOTH trolling and flame only get striked ONCE. It's no different when it's spam and emoticon spam.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

72856275376 twisted smileys says guilty.
TWEWY Pins    
maniacman
Charlie The Unic0rn

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

Guys, not only have I been striked for this same post already, but I got jailed about last week and it ended on Monday of last week! I got jailed from this same post!

ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

maniacman wrote:
Guys, not only have I been striked for this same post already, but I got jailed about last week and it ended on Monday of last week! I got jailed from this same post!
You're fault then. I mean, you act like an idiot anyway, why let you be unjailed?
Anime and Image Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

How is it his fault? I mean, I know he was obviously the one who posted it, but how is it his fault that they want to strike him AFTER they already jailed him and break their own policy/rule/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
How is it his fault? I mean, I know he was obviously the one who posted it, but how is it his fault that they want to strike him AFTER they already jailed him and break their own policy/rule/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.

———————————>awesome
Well think this way, it wouldn't have to had been struck if he wouldn't have spammed. But then on the other side, you're right, sadly, and yes. But typically another mod can't strike a post that's already struck. So it's prolly as glitch in the system.
Anime and Image Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

It doesn't matter...we're discussing the same case, therefore, he's guilty. Leave it alone.

END OF TOPIC!
The BroBot Market    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

Crappy Shifty Luigi wrote:
It doesn't matter...we're discussing the same case, therefore, he's guilty. Leave it alone.

END OF TOPIC!

He's NOT guilty. He's ALREADY BEEN STRIKED FOR THE SAME *crag* THING THERES NO *crag* NEED TO GO TO COURT FOR THE SAME *crag* THING
Ornaments    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

Yes, he has been striked for the same thing. A simple glitch, you're normally not able to do that. Why has this persisted? Let him go.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

I'm saying that he should be guilty for the FIRST strike.
The BroBot Market    
maniacman
Charlie The Unic0rn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

GUYS! I DIDNT JUST GET STRIKED ALREADY FOR THIS!!!! I GOT JAILED FOR IT ALREADY TOO!!!!!

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

maniacman wrote:
GUYS! I DIDNT JUST GET STRIKED ALREADY FOR THIS!!!! I GOT JAILED FOR IT ALREADY TOO!!!!!

Okay we get you. You already told us. just take the strike and shut up like a good boy.

Are you new to the internet?
Baby Shop    
maniacman
Charlie The Unic0rn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

no, and change your sig or i report you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup