digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I_like_Pi : In-Depth discussion of illegal activities
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Not Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Illegal Activity

Any discussion regarding illegal activity is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting links to sites that exist to incite violence, and long, in-depth discussion of ROMs/Piracy sources, or posting direct links to those sources.[/b]

Punishment:

Open discussion of illegal activity will result in anywhere from a warning and thread deletion to a temporary ban. The administrator will decide on this punishment.
'Cause of this, he's guilty. And he should actually have a temp ban by now, since this isn't the first.
I_like_Pi wrote:
xD, HTML and Javascript pVVn3d u!

Tell everybody what illegal stuff you do here.

I go first:
A) over 9000$ of piracy goods on my computer (including all softwear OS and ofice)
B) getting high on tylenol 3 (the type you need a perscription for, the type with codeine)

Actually, any form of discussion is prohibited. Read the part that says "This includes, but is not limited to," and respond after reading the quote above me. It doesn't have to be in-depth, too.
Wait so we can ban anyone discussing mother 3 than too right, seeing as no one got a legitimate copy of it and its still in discussion. And since they are even discussing this thing a little would result in a temp ban
I have an official cartridge and limited addition Gameboy micro that came with it.
Lapin Angelique    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Mods, someone give his IP to the police. He's clearly in violation of the law.

Actually, I think he was joking. (Over $9000?)

But either way, it's still against the rules. Guilty.

———————————>awesome
I'm pretty sure it's legal to say that you enjoy stealing stuff. Freedom of speech n shit.
penis    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Illegal Activity

Any discussion regarding illegal activity is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting links to sites that exist to incite violence, and long, in-depth discussion of ROMs/Piracy sources, or posting direct links to those sources.

Punishment:

Open discussion of illegal activity will result in anywhere from a warning and thread deletion to a temporary ban. The administrator will decide on this punishment.
'Cause of this, he's guilty. And he should actually have a temp ban by now, since this isn't the first.
I_like_pi getting a temp ban? *crag* yes. :awesome:
Hammerspace    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Mods, someone give his IP to the police. He's clearly in violation of the law.

Actually, I think he was joking. (Over $9000?)

But either way, it's still against the rules. Guilty.

———————————>awesome
I'm pretty sure it's legal to say that you enjoy stealing stuff. Freedom of speech n shit.
But listing things that you've stolen? Theft is illegal. Pirating is illegal. He could get in a real prison for theft and piracy, not for saying he likes it.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

High Priestess Paula wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Illegal Activity

Any discussion regarding illegal activity is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting links to sites that exist to incite violence, and long, in-depth discussion of ROMs/Piracy sources, or posting direct links to those sources.[/b]

Punishment:

I_like_Pi wrote:

I go first:
A) over 9000$ of piracy goods on my computer (including all softwear OS and ofice)
B) getting high on tylenol 3 (the type you need a perscription for, the type with codeine)

Actually, any form of discussion is prohibited. Read the part that says "This includes, but is not limited to," and respond after reading the quote above me. It doesn't have to be in-depth, too.
Wait so we can ban anyone discussing mother 3 than too right, seeing as no one got a legitimate copy of it and its still in discussion. And since they are even discussing this thing a little would result in a temp ban
I have an official cartridge and limited addition Gameboy micro that came with it.
pics or it never happened
Choco's    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:37 am   Reply with quote

Pics. It happened.
Lapin Angelique    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

Pics. It happened.

Needs more you holding a piece of paper with your name written on it in front of the cartridge.
Paradeem 8    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

SUPER BLUE LUIGI 64-BIT wrote:
Pics. It happened.

Needs more you holding a piece of paper with your name written on it in front of the cartridge.
Lapin Angelique    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Illegal Activity

Punishment:

I_like_Pi wrote:

I go first:

Actually, in that case, you're discussing the game, not the actual pirating of the game. Discussion of Mother 3 is allowed if you go by that logic.
The Town of Lix    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Illegal Activity

Punishment:

I_like_Pi wrote:

I go first:

Actually, in that case, you're discussing the game, not the actual pirating of the game. Discussion of Mother 3 is allowed if you go by that logic.
But your discussing a game you pirated and everyone cept for paula should be in danger
Choco's    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Illegal Activity

Punishment:

I_like_Pi wrote:

I go first:

But your discussing a game you pirated and everyone cept for paula should be in danger
But you aren't discussing piracy. You're talking about the game, and not whether you pirated it. Unless you outwardly admitted it, you can't actually be striked for saying Mother 3 is a good game or anything along those lines.
The Town of Lix    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

[quote="RaveRaze] But your discussing a game you pirated and everyone cept for paula should be in danger [/quote]So what you're saying is that if you don't even mention pirating you pirated but you are discussing it, it's still illegal discussion?
NON BANNER    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 am   Reply with quote

HEAVY METAL LORD BOB X wrote:
[quote="RaveRaze] But your discussing a game you pirated and everyone cept for paula should be in danger
So what you're saying is that if you don't even mention pirating you pirated but you are discussing it, it's still illegal discussion?[/quote] Yes but unless you can provide proof that you have not pirated the game and your accused of pirating, and you have spoken of the game before you have discussed illegal activites
Choco's    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:11 am   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
[quote="RaveRaze] But your discussing a game you pirated and everyone cept for paula should be in danger
So what you're saying is that if you don't even mention pirating you pirated but you are discussing it, it's still illegal discussion?
Yes but unless you can provide proof that you have not pirated the game and your accused of pirating, and you have spoken of the game before you have discussed illegal activites [/quote]That's not true, since Digi law is "innocent until proven guilty."

Otherwise, we'd be striking everything. And I mean everything.
The Town of Lix    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
So what you're saying is that if you don't even mention pirating you pirated but you are discussing it, it's still illegal discussion?
Yes but unless you can provide proof that you have not pirated the game and your accused of pirating, and you have spoken of the game before you have discussed illegal activites
That's not true, since Digi law is "innocent until proven guilty."

Otherwise, we'd be striking everything. And I mean everything.
[/quote] Yes but then you can be proven guilty of discussing illegal activity
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup