digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Pokémoneinstein : Adult Content
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Not Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:
If it was a mistake, it was a mistake.

HOWEVER, you have not gone back and removed said image. Why is that? If you were truly repentant, you would do so.

Guilty.
Thats tampering with evidence and most people get angry with that

What I am saying is is that this strike was originally for the image that he supposidly posted.

However, if he is truly telling the truth about his mistake, then there is nothing he can do about that.

However, having seen the problem, he did not go back to fix it. Thus, it's as bad as if he had posted it originally.

Therefor, he is Guilty.
But he didnt know till this topic started, so if he had edited the post it would be tampering the evidence, you basically repeated what you just said
Choco's    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

HOWEVER, you have not gone back and removed said image. Why is that? If you were truly repentant, you would do so.

Guilty.

What I am saying is is that this strike was originally for the image that he supposidly posted.

However, if he is truly telling the truth about his mistake, then there is nothing he can do about that.

However, having seen the problem, he did not go back to fix it. Thus, it's as bad as if he had posted it originally.

Therefor, he is Guilty.
But he didnt know till this topic started, so if he had edited the post it would be tampering the evidence, you basically repeated what you just said

However, this topic is assuming he DID post it on purpose. If he is telling the truth, then this topic has no more purpose.

However. He has NOT removed the "mistaken" image. This is as bad as posting it in the first place. So this topic has slowly evolved into a topic about how the image is there non the less.

Thus, if he were to remove the image, the evolution of this topic would have no more purpose, thus ending it.

But still he does not, so, he is still guilty.

Does that make it easier to understand? I know I'm not the best at explaining things.
Dimension C    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Hes in court for posting the image, Thats like flaming someone getting striked, editing the post, and claiming not guilty
Choco's    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:04 am   Reply with quote

Flavio isn't seeing what's being replaced, whenever Flavio clicks it Flavio gets a large picture of the AWESOME face.

What the *crag* is it being replaced with?
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Flavio isn't seeing what's being replaced, whenever Flavio clicks it Flavio gets a large picture of the AWESOME face.

What the *crag* is it being replaced with?

It was replaced with a picture of goatse. The site's *crag* up way of getting even with hotlinkers I guess.
Tamriellic Titles    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:24 am   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

Guilty.

Therefor, he is Guilty.
But if you go back and delete it, it's tampering with the evidence, which is automatically guilty.

BUT THIS COURT TOPIC IS OVER. I ALREADY GOT MY PUNISHMENT, FROM FRANCIS HIMSELF. JUST LET IT DIE

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
ANd anyone who saw the image before it was changed can vouch for me. I'm sure SYnc, Mantis15, and vdogam3r saw.
Why is that not a you tag.

Either way i'm immune to shock images; I use them all the time. :C
Hammerspace    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 am   Reply with quote

I think MeowMod should be jailed. I saw this Court topic, which prompted me to check out the offending post. And the image is still there. Now my brain has vomited into my skull.

MeowMod, you dirty, lawless traitor.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 am   Reply with quote

Someone delete that freaking post.

*crag*.
Tamriellic Titles    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 pm   Reply with quote

This is why I transfer every image I like onto my photobucket. Also Maiq just split the post into the crime lab, not really that hard.
Some store that sells shit    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
This is why I transfer every image I like onto my photobucket. Also Maiq just split the post into the crime lab, not really that hard.
Francis is the only one who can do that.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup