digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bit Island Coast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Hario
Ozzy Mandrill

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

A large platoon of houses and businesses with signs in the front of them saying 'Sold' are scattered about the coast of the island. One building in particular without a sign, a large mansion, stands forbodingly off from the set of sold buildings. An old man with a cane and cutlass stands just out the door of the mansion.

"Yes indeed, today this island, tomorrow... another island!" He speaks in a thick Australian accent and wears a casual blue robe. The man strolls down the coast of the island, idly examining his new property.
The Little Shop of Hario    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:18 pm   Reply with quote

DBA was walking around and noticed all of the 'sold' signs. He became concerned and approached Ozzie.

"Did someone just buy up this entire island?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 am   Reply with quote

Borat: Hello, my name is Borat. I come here for cultural learnings of internets for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan.

Last edited by Lord Krump on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
The Highwind Goods Store    
Black Yoshi
Exuro

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 am   Reply with quote

In usual fashion, Exuro just happened to be there.

So... what exactly are you planning on doing with an entre island? I know what I would do, but I dunno about you.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic