digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

FRANCIS MAKE MORE MODS
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 am   Reply with quote

I loev Zelnor's idea, but we still need new mods.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:01 am   Reply with quote

Flandre Scarlet wrote:
Flavio wrote:
*crag* NO FLAVIO IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE STATE THAT DIGIBUTTER IS IN RIGHT NOW

This.

I agree with these fine 2 gentlemen here. We don't need anymore mods, they'll end up becoming inactive like all the other mods we have, plus more moderation=more faggotry and nobody here else here is suit for moderation.

adding more mods would be a waste of time.
Some store that sells shit    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm   Reply with quote

Mods can't do anything here. You guys are beyond our court system. It's impossible to keep the peace. If mods do anything, it just makes everyone go into an uproar.

If we have more mods, nothing will change. I guess I could check in more often, if you guys seriously think it'd help. :/
A Bucket of Stuff    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Mods can't do anything here. You guys are beyond our court system. It's impossible to keep the peace. If mods do anything, it just makes everyone go into an uproar.

If we have more mods, nothing will change. I guess I could check in more often, if you guys seriously think it'd help. :/
SPOILER : ♡ It wouldn't.
Teru Shouten    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

*shakes head*

I might not be active anymore, but I have my reasons. I do read over the place every now and then.

And I agree.

You guys need to do something about it:

1. Better control yourselves.
2. Increase site productivity, decrease site failure.
3. Stop with the [M] rated nonsense. Heck, 99% of the sites I've been to do not even have the **** that goes on here go on. This is just insanity. (no Sparta jokes, please.)
4. A better law system or something. The courts have failed their purpose, and so have the mods. I don't blame Francis for leaving if he did. Unfortunately, you need him to keep the site up in case you still actually come here.
5. The more mods, the more issues. But with an average amount of moderators, the site can be upheld very well. Heck, I've seen sites with only two moderators that have been grade A forums. This place is not one of them.
6. Work hard, work together, and cooperate under any circumstance. That goes on very rarely here.
The Halberd's Hold    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 am   Reply with quote

Meta Knight wrote:
1. Better control yourselves. HOW?!? I don't get this one
2. Increase site productivity, decrease site failure. easier said than done. its not Francis' fault that the site sinks.
3. Stop with the [M] rated nonsense. Heck, 99% of the sites I've been to do not even have the **** that goes on here go on. This is just insanity. (no Sparta jokes, please.) its called Off Topic. we do it for fun. its what humans do. the forums you go to are probably really strict, like gamefaqs.
4. A better law system or something. The courts have failed their purpose, and so have the mods. I don't blame Francis for leaving if he did. Unfortunately, you need him to keep the site up in case you still actually come here. I agree somewhat on this
5. The more mods, the more issues. But with an average amount of moderators, the site can be upheld very well. Heck, I've seen sites with only two moderators that have been grade A forums. This place is not one of them. yeah, we quality>quantity
6. Work hard, work together, and cooperate under any circumstance. That goes on very rarely here. True true
Baby Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:40 am   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
quality>quantity
Which is why, I know it seems unlikely, but it's why me being a mod would be a good thing. You guys weren't on Hocotate Freight back in the glory days, but I held it up singlehandedly with 30 members all posting, half of which spammers and trolls.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, I'M JUST RAMBLING

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:11 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:
quality>quantity
Which is why, I know it seems unlikely, but it's why me being a mod would be a good thing. You guys weren't on Hocotate Freight back in the glory days, but I held it up singlehandedly with 30 members all posting, half of which spammers and trolls.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, I'M JUST RAMBLING

———————————>:awesome:
I don't really see how you have the right to tell everyone not to reply to your posts.
Because, uh, people are probably going to reply anyway. ♡
Teru Shouten    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:10 am   Reply with quote

Meta Knight wrote:
*shakes head*

I might not be active anymore, but I have my reasons. I do read over the place every now and then.

And I agree.

You guys need to do something about it:

1. Better control yourselves.
2. Increase site productivity, decrease site failure.
3. Stop with the [M] rated nonsense. Heck, 99% of the sites I've been to do not even have the **** that goes on here go on. This is just insanity. (no Sparta jokes, please.)
4. A better law system or something. The courts have failed their purpose, and so have the mods. I don't blame Francis for leaving if he did. Unfortunately, you need him to keep the site up in case you still actually come here.
5. The more mods, the more issues. But with an average amount of moderators, the site can be upheld very well. Heck, I've seen sites with only two moderators that have been grade A forums. This place is not one of them.
6. Work hard, work together, and cooperate under any circumstance. That goes on very rarely here.

Well looks like someone fails to realize that there on a forum filled with teenagers with raging hormones and trolls. Seriously if theres so much wrong with us then why aren't you trying to help make the site better?

Also bitching about all the problems there are doesn't count as improving the the site, do something about it instead of whining like a pessmetic *crag*.
Some store that sells shit    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:42 am   Reply with quote

You know what we should do to help curb all this shit? We could find a way to occupy the members.

The features and stuff that we have are very seldom used, and one of the reasons I think a load of people do what they do is because there is nothing to do.

If we actually managed to scrounge together some use in the abandoned things, like Tournaments, the "what the shit" rate would possibly go down.

Not saying it'll happen, but I think I'm close to the right reason: Shit happens because there's nothing else to do.
Tamriellic Titles    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:06 pm   Reply with quote

To be honest, I don't see any 'shit going down'. So either the current mod team is doing their job fine, or I need to visit the optition's again.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
To be honest, I don't see any 'shit going down'. So either the current mod team is doing their job fine, or I need to visit the optition's again.
It's because we're European - we miss all the major stuff. Numerous times I have woken up to find several topics referring to mass spam that happened overnight, while the majority of the spam topics have been moved.

You could say that the shit had been flushed down the toilet.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
It isn't the shit that's going down

it's the members quality that's going down

Shit hasn't gone down because mods stopped caring a while ago. or leaving.

All digibutter is now is reposts of reposts. Everyone is grumpy. Everyone is hateful. Everyone is phony. There's no fun going on;

We don't need new FEATURES.

We need new MEMBERS.

I'm suggesting we become hitler and make a holocaust on all old members~
Ornaments    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

Or, to solve all of this spam and troll trouble, you could just bring back The Dump. Neutral

Also, Pokemonstien, why the hell should you be a mod? There are far more deserving people then you are.
Anime and Image Shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

Husky wrote:
Or, to solve all of this spam and troll trouble, you could just bring back The Dump. Neutral

Also, Pokemonstien, why the hell should you be a mod? There are far more deserving people then you are.

Off Topic is now pretty much what The Dump was.

Only you're not allowed to break the forums/imagespam/post jarbles of letters and the other basic shit that should be blatently obvious.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback