digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

BAWWWWWWWW *sobs*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:05 am   Reply with quote

So, I ran into the girl I've had a crush on.We're sorta friends, sso she said that I should come over sometime. Of couse, I did. It was awkward, but fun. I played guitar hero. (yeah, a gamer girl. Figures) The main awkwardness came from the fact that we both liked eachother (I could tell, As I have seen her looking at me, she quickly looks away and her face gets red)
So later on, she says how she's liked my way back in 6th grade and how she wishes she wasn't with her boyfriend and stuff.
Vegita, what's the scouter say about the awkward levels?
But still, we hung out some more. I didn't want her to be at my house as my mom would expload if a girl came over to my house.So yeah, it started growing into more then a friendship but less then going out as a couple.
Then, you know, we started going out. As a couple.
I NO RITE
It's AWESOME. It just feels like your on the top of the world, and no matter what, your gonna be okay. One of the best times of my life now.
Yeaaaah, but fate has a funny way of doing things, and a horrible mind.
Can you go ahead and guess what made this all SUPER SHITTY?
I bet you can't. (HINT: It's not "I'm Pregnant.")

I woke up.

Yeah, Life's a bitch huh. Afterwards was the worst. I woke up sorta late, but I just jammed my head under my pillow.
The worst part was easily the moment after in my room, seing all the videogame posters on my wall, and my proudly displayed stack of over 20 DS game cases on my shelf, the relizing "Holy hell, I'm going to be single forever"

TL:DR: Life's a bitch.
TWEWY Pins    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:27 am   Reply with quote

sucks dude Sad
Baby Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:55 am   Reply with quote

... No words.
Sigil Securities    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:03 am   Reply with quote

I feel you, man.
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger