digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am   Reply with quote

Saw it on Friday in IMAX. Very funny (especially if you love history.) Ben Stiller and Amy Adams make an adorable couple, Abe Lincoln kicks serious ass, and Hank Azaria brings the house down as Kamunrah, a lisping, tyrannical pharaoh. Special note: at one point, the Jonas Bros. (EEWWW....) appear as three Cupid statues, and Ben Stiller tells them that they are pitchy and obnoxious. Amy Adams says they're adorable.
The King's Chamber    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

You fail miserably at having a good sense of humor if you thought that this movie was funny. I saw it because I like the first one, but this one was just total shit.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

You two lovebirds have a falling out? *shot*
Stuff Mart    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
You fail miserably at having a good sense of humor if you thought that this movie was funny. I saw it because I like the first one, but this one was just total shit.

———————————>awesome

YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH ME, WE'RE IN LOVE (I THINK)
The King's Chamber    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 am   Reply with quote

BEN STILLER?

But in all seriousness, is it really all that great? I really don't think there should have been a sequel, as the first one was okay but not great.
NON BANNER    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:04 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bob wrote:
is it really all that great? No, it isn't. It pretty much totally sucks. I laughed at 2, MAYBE 3 parts in the whole movie, and in the reast I'm just like: No. Epic fail. I really don't think there should have been a sequel, as the first one was okay but not great. I agree with the company, in that there should be a sequel, but not if it was like it was. There was Sonny With a Chance level humor, at best. Not to mention the jonas Brothers were in it. That ruined the whole thing. I aso think that they should have had Hitler alongside Al Capone, Ivan the Terrible, and Napolean.
———————————>awesome

Last edited by lovegod703 on Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milton Games    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

I cringed when I first saw the trailer during one of my late-night insomniac channel surfing sessions. I'll probably have to see it because a friend of my mother's really enjoyed it.

Night at the Museum had a good ending. It summed things up. It was happy. They didn't have to go and cash in on the first movie by thinking up another conflict just so we can sit through another 90 minutes of miniature Romans and cowboys.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media