digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Pretty much the biggest D: ever.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

I just went through the fun-fun time of day. Dinner. AKA: Yell at me and eat time. My mom had enough of everyone pretty much only saying negative things (The negative things were pretty much all at me) so she said we should all say positive things about eachother. It was stupid, but we did this. My sister was happy about it, as she got lots of praise. Then we praised my dad, then mom, then it was my turn to be praised. There was a bit of a pause, but my mom then said "I had lots of fun when we went to seattle with laine" (eldest sister, whom is in collage)
That was a while ago, acouple months ago.

D:

TL;DR: Everyone was complementing eachother at dinner, and all that was said about me was that my mom had fun in seattle when me, her and my oldest sister went.
TWEWY Pins    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

You know what manpersonguything?
Screw you.

Stop bitching about stuff like "whaaa I get skipped for positive comments at dinner whaaa"

So yeah.
Anime and Image Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Husky wrote:
You know what manpersonguything?
Screw you.

Stop bitching about stuff like "whaaa I get skipped for positive comments at dinner whaaa"

So yeah.
I don't care about getting a possitive comment or not, I care that not a single person at the table could come up with ONE good thing about me other then they had fun shopping in seattle when I was with them.
TWEWY Pins    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

MAH BOI! This Dinner is what ALL true Man-Person-Guys strive FOR! >:0
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
MAH BOI! This Dinner is what ALL true Man-Person-Guys strive FOR! >:0
Asshat, go away. Someone is clearly having a bad time, and spammming won't help.
And you are the same one who said "Did he drop good loot?" When someones dog died.
TWEWY Pins    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:09 am   Reply with quote

WHile I agree that Shadoo Omega is an asshole, at times like this, I agree with Petey. (Not about you bitching all the time, only now.)

It really isn't that big of a deal. And if you think it is, then just get pissed off somewhere else, and then get over it.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger