digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in america.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

http://kotaku.com/5024108/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-gets-us-location-test-

HOLY SHIT YES.
Lapin Angelique    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

It gets better, because I learned that since this will be the INTERNATIONAL Edition, the game will have Online Gameplay, new Characters for each side, and all the glitches removed! Don't worry, Japan will get the International version, too, and they'll join us in the Online Gameplay.

If they ever choose to add new characters, then let Speedy Cerviche out of the bag!

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Meh.

I don't know anyone from Tatsunko, the game needs more Marvel as well.

This is why I stick to MUGEN.

Toad House    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

What about the Samurai Pizza Cats, or Speed Racer? There's a good chance that they'll put those guys in the game. I mean, Speedy can work like Doronjo and Soki, combined. For those of you who aren't in the know, here's the E3 Info about Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars!

• 26 fan-favorite characters from the Tatsunoko and Capcom universes face-off in this stylish 2D fighter (yup, we're getting 5 more characters! 1 to replace Hakushon Daimaou & 2 for each side)

• Tag-team battles and customized two-character fighting techniques produce a wild, dazzling spectacle

• Wi-Fi Online gameplay allows worldwide matches

• Four battle modes include Friend, Rival, Free and Ranked Battles

• Match-ups are not restricted to just “Friends”

• Earn Points and Titles (for Title Creation) for all to see

• All-new VS gameplay mechanics creates a new way for fans to return to the series

• More than 20 Mini-game provide additional multiplayer fun

• Enhanced control schemes offer a simplified control scheme option and allow use of the Classic Controller and Gamecube Controller

• Wii-exclusive

And FYI, Hakushon Daimaou is getting kicked out for being not so well-known. But to make up for it, they'll add in 5 new characters: 3 from Tatsunoko, and two from Capcom! Who would YOU want in the game? As for me, I can name 5, right off the bat!

- Speedy Cerviche (with Guido and Polly joining him)
- Yatterman-2/Ai-chan
- Speed Racer (he and the Pizza Cats are REALLY well-known in America)
- Sakura Kasugano, the Alpha Series' Go-to Girl
- Felicia (the Fanservice of Darkstalkers)

TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Tatsunoko? What? ФֻФ
asdf    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:29 am   Reply with quote

Remember old shows like the Littl' Bits, Speed Racer, the Samurai Pizza Cats, and G-Force/Battle of the Planets? Those shows were by Tatsunoko!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_Production - For more information on Tatsunoko Production, I suggest you look here. And they also did Evangelion. Of course, knowing the Toonami Generation, they'll want someone from Evangelion instead of the Pizza Cats as playables.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews