digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

OH JOY IT'S GETTING WORSE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

Today was basically average except for two things.
My report card came in with straight Fs when I know I did indeed take part in most of the lessons, although I did miss some of them due to complications. My dad hasn't seen it yet, but I've anticipated that it won't be pretty.

And remember my night time breakdown? Well it's starting to leak out again as suicidal suggestions. Shortly after mother discussed how deep of a hole I was in, I actually picked up a steak knife while she wasn't looking and examined it with the intent to kill myself before I realized what I was doing.

tl;dr:I'm going batshit over bullshit and am close to going apeshit.
Gemstone Goods    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

So your pretty much emotionally unstable your saying? I gotta say your doing a pretty good job at hiding it if your parents haven't got any clue about these thoughts of yours yet, just try to keep all that to yourself and manage stress how you normally do.
Some store that sells shit    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

Hit the nail on the head, dood.
Also, that went creepily better than expected.
Both parents kept a calm tone, and neither would even seem to care about the subject if they weren't the ones talking about it. Very dissonant from how mother alone reacted.
Gemstone Goods    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

I actually tried to do that several times.

YOU AREN'T ALONE
Stuff Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger