digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 am   Reply with quote

Remember that battle system I was making in RPG Maker VX? Well, RMVX has a habit of randomly corrupting data, and I had totally forgotten about that and neglected to make even one backup. Among the data I discovered was corrupted today was the common event data (everything responsible for making the battle system do what it did).

I swear to god I am going to fly to Enterbrain headquarters and BRUTALLY MURDER EVERYONE INSIDE.

This does not mean, however, that I am giving up. I'm going to rebuild the bitch from memory (I still have the graphical resources and the like). I'm not happy about it, but I'm doing it. I'm going to make regular backups as I do so to prevent any further disasters. ФֻФ
asdf    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 am   Reply with quote

Ah, hat's happened to me many times, except with school essays and the like. I always vow to myself that I'll back up all my work ever from now on... but it only lasts about 2 weeks. Managed to lose 6 pages of writing once :]

Well, good luck with rebuilding said bitch. Any preferred form of death for the Enterbrain employees?

(Also, you're nearly at 10,000 posts.)
Z.I.L.C.H.    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 am   Reply with quote

Strange... RMVX never bugged up on me.

Maybe because I don't fiddle with scripts, but.

Well, good luck with rebuilding the bitch.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger