digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

Remember the ``I *Crag*got Robbed Topic. Guess what it seems Im suffering from bad luck

1: The transformer out my house blew up and I had to sleep all night without a fan or AC and it was like *crag* 36C

2: The worst of all My Chihuahua gave birth to 3 dogs, You might thinks thats good only to find out 2 baby's died and the mother Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Now I have to take care of the baby like if it was a human baby and mum so heart shattered by the death of the mother dog, doesn't want more dogs after the other 2 ( I HAD 3) Die .

Wow WHAT A LOVELY MONTH THIS IS. WORST *crag* SUMMER
Tales of shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Tenebrae wrote:
Remember the ``I *Crag*got Robbed Topic. Guess what it seems Im suffering from bad luck

1: The transformer out my house blew up and I had to sleep all night without a fan or AC and it was like *crag* 36C

2: The worst of all My Chihuahua gave birth to 3 dogs, You might thinks thats good only to find out 2 baby's died and the mother Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Now I have to take care of the baby like if it was a human baby and mum so heart shattered by the death of the mother dog, doesn't want more dogs after the other 2 ( I HAD 3) Die .

Wow WHAT A LOVELY MONTH THIS IS. WORST *crag* SUMMER

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Pipe Land Goods    
Super Tippi
Kiki the Random

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

I do feel for you. :'(

I'm really sorry about your momma dog and puppies.

I'll bet the momma dog is looking down at all of you.
Tippi's pile o' crap    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger