digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anyone play guitar hero world tour for the wii online?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Marth
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

Well I am looking to add someone to my friends list to do band versus band I can play guitar on expert, bass on expert, drums on hard, and vocals on expert. I can only play certain songs on drums and vocals thow sadly. Oh and I also love super smash bros brawl I play that to if anyone wants to give me their code to add them?

I'm a fudging ninja
Mrcasee

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 am   Reply with quote

Marth wrote:
Well I am looking to add someone to my friends list to do band versus band I can play guitar on expert, bass on expert, drums on hard, and vocals on expert. I can only play certain songs on drums and vocals thow sadly. Oh and I also love super smash bros brawl I play that to if anyone wants to give me their code to add them?

I can play everything on expert and i still play on the wii online sometimes. And i still play brawl.

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 am   Reply with quote

I hate guitar hero, it started a cult of wannabe rockstars who think they are the shit. "Duuude I'm so *crag* amazing dude I can like play Dragonforce on expert and hit 80% of the notes, I should be in a band" *crag* guitar hero...go play an actual guitar instead of feeding the jewcows over at Harmonix you ignorant cunts.
Some store that sells shit    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 am   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
I hate guitar hero, it started a cult of wannabe rockstars who think they are the shit. "Duuude I'm so *crag* amazing dude I can like play Dragonforce on expert and hit 80% of the notes, I should be in a band" *crag* guitar hero...go play an actual guitar instead of feeding the jewcows over at Harmonix you ignorant cunts.
Activision does Guitar Hero now. Harmonix does Rock Band.

Sorry, I had to be a prude.
Geno's Tree    
I'm a fudging ninja
Mrcasee

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:

I do play a real guitar.

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

Whatever both of them are practically the same thing now.
Some store that sells shit    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Geno wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

Whatever both of them are practically the same thing now.
You speak the truth.
Geno's Tree    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:02 am   Reply with quote

I still like Rock Band over Guitar Hero because I hate how Activision pretty much sold out the franchise, and that always pisses me off. Harmonix was the original developer.

And that's just people being assholes if they think that they can be musicians with a rhythm video game. Not the game itself. It's fun, that's why people play it.
The Shop on a Hill    
Marth
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 am   Reply with quote

Soooo does anyone wanna add me on guitar hero or brawl if so message me or just post your codes all add them when I get a chance to post mine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming