digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I Wanna be the Guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, there's probably been a topic on this before, but I can't find it.

Anyways, I finally got around to downloading it today. I just got to Mecha Birdo. It's actually pretty damn fun, but the Ghosts n' Goblins part made me scream at my computer.

In this topic, discuss your hate and love for this game.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

Played it once, took the top path, got to the third screen, ragequit. My friend on the other hand actually cleared through the game somehow even though I remember him bitching about alot of the main portions of the game.
Some store that sells shit    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

<3 the WHAT IS A MAN?! level.
Pipe Land Goods    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

I've beaten it twice, and going on for the third beating. At the beginning, I couldn't beat Kraidgief, so I went on a break for a few months. I did get past the Ghost 'n Goblins, section, though. Funny how I couldn't get past him. So I return some time and beat him with some ease, and proceeded to beat the game with a few secret items. I then went to play on Hard, when I got all six secret items and beat Hard. At my current state, I'm on Very Hard at the second to last save point in The Guy's Fortress. I just can't get past the tower, after going through all the previous rooms... Without saving... but I hope to do it at some point. Closest I've gotten. That's enough to satisfy me to stop playing that game.
Anti-Francis Mart    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm   Reply with quote

I'm stuck at Dracula, does anyone have any tips? I can get him to the point where he shoots out those purple... blobs, but then they just surround me, and i'm too busy dodging Dracula's main attacks to shoot them off.
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

What helps a nice bit is forcing the blobs on one side. Shoot one of the blobs over to one side while the other side is staying close. Jump over or dash beneath it and then shoot it to it's opposite side to get both of the blobs over to one side, where it's much easier to stop them. Then, just fire away at him, or focus on keeping the blobs at bay before attacking Dracula. It helps reduce some deaths by the blobs and his attacks, but it makes the fight longer and that might cause more deaths in the long run.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Marth
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 pm   Reply with quote

My friend tried it and well pretty much gave up after the 50th time of death to the first level. Me on the other hand hasn't played it yet.

around the yoshi stone

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 pm   Reply with quote

I am stuck at the spike corridor
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

balrog wrote:
I am stuck at the spike corridor
You mean the one were the spikes start moving? That was a pain in my ass. Glad I made it through though.
Siarnaq's Hideout    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

Ok. Guys. I need tips for Mother Brain. Lots of people say it's the easiest boss. But i've been fighting it for over 2 hours. HELP ME.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming