digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Game Maker Clash

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Game Maker(s)
Dimensional Apprentice
Arkatox

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Official Website: http://s1.zetaboards.com/gmclash/index/

Information
Game Maker Clash (or GM Clash) is a team project that was created by a group a really good game developers. In a nutshell, it is a SSB style game that features characters from GM games. I'm aware that this is one of the most common game ideas out there, but no one has finished one yet, so we hope to change that. If you're interested in the progress of the game, then becoming a member of the forums will allow you to keep up to date with what's happening (although I aim to keep this page updated as well).

Features
-Multiplayer mode, with up to four human players.
-An extensive story mode.
-Adventure mode.
-Mini games mode.
-Collectible character cards (similar to SSB's trophies).

Characters
There are 30 playable characters in all, ranging from all sorts of genres. You can view the full list here. There are also non-playable characters that appear in the form of 'Support Characters', which is our variation of SSB's Assist Trophies. We're still open to suggestions for them, so let us know if you have any ideas.

The Team
Andrewap - Programming, Design, 2nd Spriter
Kamen - 2nd Programmer
Clown - Sprites, Character Design
That Guy Behind You - Story Mode Writer and Designer
sr101 - Music

[hr]

Let's discuss.. . .

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 am   Reply with quote

Game Maker Characters? They're some of the most wimpy characters I know.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups