digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Small internet, huh?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

There's something I didn't bother sharing with you guys because it was too trivial, but it's really worth a few chuckles in retrospect.

So, we all know that mortonandroy is really Yena's channel, right? I was especially surprised since I have a bit of shameful history with his channel. You see, in 7th grade, winter of '06 to be exact, I was a sad little specimen who would spend hours on youtube trying to entertain myself on Mario videos alone, as well as create Mario World levels on lunar magic. I eventually got the idea to see what some other hackers' levels looked like, and the primary source of youtube hack levels at the time was none other than our furry friend Yena. I eventually began to feel a kinship with him and posted a few severely retarded yet friendly comments on a few of his videos using my old screen name. For example:

(In response to this video)
Quote:
looks like marios been takin too much LSD! XD LMAO

Eventually, I began to feel a primal sense of competition between mortonandroy. I felt as if his levels were uncreative and incredibly sub-par, yet they were getting comment after comment of praise, while mine were professionally crafted and received minor praise. I took my revenge by being an asshole and decided to flame him on a few of his videos under the alias of supermariobros19. Here's an example:

(In response to this video)
Quote:
big, ovverated ripoff of Forest of Illusion 2 in mario world.

There were plenty of other negative comments during my tirade almost 3 years ago, but they aren't still intact today for some reason. Either Yena got butthurt and removed them or they didn't go through somehow, but I remember posting a biased complaint for pretty much every last one of his levels.

Eventually I lost interest and continued editing shitty lunar magic levels until I got bored of it. Later, during the Spring of that very school year, I rented Super Paper Mario because I was still masturbating to the classic SMB style, and about a week after completion of the game I was on Mariowiki and found this site. What's even more ironic is how I knew Yena, or WSG at the time, for the longest amount of time before identifying him.

So, how bout that internet? Pretty small, huh?
Pipe Land Goods    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

not really
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
not really

That's just because you're barely over the minimal age limit so everyone on the internet is an unfriendly stranger in your eyes.
Pipe Land Goods    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

was Yena a mega furry back then?
Baby Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

No, he was just a faggot. But I was too, so whatever.
Pipe Land Goods    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Woah thats kinda interesting.
Some store that sells shit    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

I remember seeing one of his videos before joining digibutter and everyone was calling him a faggot for some reason.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

This happened to me with Tyler. It started years ago, so it's even more complicated. I'll prolly steal your topic idea and make it my own. 8)

All that aside, that's really interesting. Small world, huh?
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger