digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

For all of whom doesn't see the chat box...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:
Did he drop any good loot?hit that report button as many times as you want faggots

Dear Sir, you are neither witty, intelligent, funny, or in fact a productive member of human society. The clothes you wear, the food you eat, the electricity, heat, air, water and other materials you consume are wasted. The raw elements making up your cells are stuck in an unproductive manner; esoecially the organic elements such as carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, sulphur and phosphorus would be better off being manure or a synthetic fertilitzer then facilitating the life of such a pathetic waste of DNA.

Please, do us all a favor and never have children. and if your do, please let hands and minds more capable then yours raise this child. In fact, if I had to compare your level of mental agility and capability to another living being, it would be an insult to vegetables to say you are about as smart as a beet.

Your trolling nothing but the throes of an insignificant, arrogant little pubescent child who desperately wishes to be recognized and therefore hides in the anonymity of the internet just to inflate his meager little ego.

In fact, I apologize for wasting my time and also internet fees and electricity to post this message, since a) your ego and arrogance will most likely block out any advice or other things people who take an actual interest in you (something I would to assert I do not do at all; you're not important enough. I merely speak on behalf of those who'd rather not waste words or thought on you) might and do say and b) even if some last glimmer of decency was still present in you, you'd still be incacable of making even a fracion of a decent human being, so by all means, stay alive and go on, we don't want t oburden whatever existence does or does not come after death with having to deal with you.

TL;DR please die in a fire. Oh, and the joke wasn't even original. Has been done millions of times. Another failure to add to your list.

Yellow Magikoopa - I would have said I expected a sensible response from you, but since this forum has gone bottom up years ago and we're merely toying with its worm-infested corpse I'm beyond caring. Let the suggestion of a reprimand pass through your synapses.

Zelnor, quit trying to sound smart by flaming the poster you're responding to and making him look like an idiot; it's only having the opposite effect and making you look like you have a big ego. Also, this site did not go "bottom-up" years ago, as this site has only been around for a few years. This site is actually quite healthy; we haven't had any "omg the forum is dying" bullshit in months. So please don't bring up garbage like that and start up more needless drama, because we're doing quite well for a site based on a small one-line joke from a Super Mario Bros. spin-off.

Don't worry, Shadoo Omega's post is going to be striked; I don't know whether the original topic poster really cares about his post or not, but it's obvious that his post really adds nothing to the topic, and is only a lame attempt at providing flamebait. However, you're going to be striked, too; if someone says something mean or if someone spouts flame, that absolutely does not justify you doing so in return. We've recently changed the "flame rule" to not apply to simple, minor flames or name-calling, but to apply to large amounts of flame and/or people flaming eachother (Flame wars). Your post certainly fits the bill.

Oh, and sorry about your loss, CSL.
The Highwind Goods Store    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Zelnor wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:
Did he drop any good loot?hit that report button as many times as you want faggots

Dear Sir, you are neither witty, intelligent, funny, or in fact a productive member of human society. The clothes you wear, the food you eat, the electricity, heat, air, water and other materials you consume are wasted. The raw elements making up your cells are stuck in an unproductive manner; esoecially the organic elements such as carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, sulphur and phosphorus would be better off being manure or a synthetic fertilitzer then facilitating the life of such a pathetic waste of DNA.

Please, do us all a favor and never have children. and if your do, please let hands and minds more capable then yours raise this child. In fact, if I had to compare your level of mental agility and capability to another living being, it would be an insult to vegetables to say you are about as smart as a beet.

Your trolling nothing but the throes of an insignificant, arrogant little pubescent child who desperately wishes to be recognized and therefore hides in the anonymity of the internet just to inflate his meager little ego.

In fact, I apologize for wasting my time and also internet fees and electricity to post this message, since a) your ego and arrogance will most likely block out any advice or other things people who take an actual interest in you (something I would to assert I do not do at all; you're not important enough. I merely speak on behalf of those who'd rather not waste words or thought on you) might and do say and b) even if some last glimmer of decency was still present in you, you'd still be incacable of making even a fracion of a decent human being, so by all means, stay alive and go on, we don't want t oburden whatever existence does or does not come after death with having to deal with you.

TL;DR please die in a fire. Oh, and the joke wasn't even original. Has been done millions of times. Another failure to add to your list.

Yellow Magikoopa - I would have said I expected a sensible response from you, but since this forum has gone bottom up years ago and we're merely toying with its worm-infested corpse I'm beyond caring. Let the suggestion of a reprimand pass through your synapses.

Zelnor, quit trying to sound smart by flaming the poster you're responding to and making him look like an idiot; it's only having the opposite effect and making you look like you have a big ego. Also, this site did not go "bottom-up" years ago, as this site has only been around for a few years. This site is actually quite healthy; we haven't had any "omg the forum is dying" bullshit in months. So please don't bring up garbage like that and start up more needless drama, because we're doing quite well for a site based on a small one-line joke from a Super Mario Bros. spin-off.

Don't worry, Shadoo Omega's post is going to be striked; I don't know whether the original topic poster really cares about his post or not, but it's obvious that his post really adds nothing to the topic, and is only a lame attempt at providing flamebait. However, you're going to be striked, too; if someone says something mean or if someone spouts flame, that absolutely does not justify you doing so in return. We've recently changed the "flame rule" to not apply to simple, minor flames or name-calling, but to apply to large amounts of flame and/or people flaming eachother (Flame wars). Your post certainly fits the bill.

awww man why can't i make a really big wall of text wtf ):
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
it's obvious that his post really adds nothing to the topic,

lol, if that was real everyone would be IP banned by now.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am   Reply with quote

Louis wrote:
Must have took you ages to make that reply, eh Zelnor? After that, you're going to go back to your pit to come up with another "intellectual" post, and it'll take you a few more weeks for you to make it.

It's nice to see the fruits of hard work be appreciated. Yes, true craftsmanship takes some time. It took ages to get the 'simulated intellectual' angle right, you know? Also, trolls aren't made like they used to be. But my father was a person with common sense, and he taught me the craft, as he learned it from his father, and he learned it from his father.

There's lots here for anyone who wants it. I'm on a roll, and I'm feeding a troll; logic be damned. Come and get it!
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Louis wrote:
Must have took you ages to make that reply, eh Zelnor? After that, you're going to go back to your pit to come up with another "intellectual" post, and it'll take you a few more weeks for you to make it.

It's nice to see the fruits of hard work be appreciated. Yes, true craftsmanship takes some time. It took ages to get the 'simulated intellectual' angle right, you know? Also, trolls aren't made like they used to be. But my father was a person with common sense, and he taught me the craft, as he learned it from his father, and he learned it from his father.

There's lots here for anyone who wants it. I'm on a roll, and I'm feeding a troll; logic be damned. Come and get it!
You're on.
Hell    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Zelnor wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:

Hi im 12 and what is this?
Hammerspace    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

sorry to hear that, CSL. hope you'll feel better
Baby Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:

ok
Pipe Land Goods    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor why dont you try to be a normal internet user for once, its lots of fun watching little kids cry over a opinion that has nothing to do with the topic. You shouldnt feel the need to be the responsible knowledgeable one, live life one the edge, troll a few topics, derail a pyrimd, etc. etc.|ʘ~ʘ ;O |ʘ~ʘ ;O
The Magic Market!    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 am   Reply with quote

Oh Jesus. I wish the best for you and your family.
Milton Games    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 am   Reply with quote

Louis wrote:
Zelnor why dont you try to be a normal internet user for once, its lots of fun watching little kids cry over a opinion that has nothing to do with the topic. You shouldnt feel the need to be the responsible knowledgeable one, live life one the edge, troll a few topics, derail a pyrimd, etc. etc.|ʘ~ʘ ;O |ʘ~ʘ ;O

Okay first of all, I'm horrified that you think what's going on here is the work of normal internet users. You don't even see why I think this is wrong? Oh God.

Anyway, I just ate a hearty meal so I don't feel like composing a long response.

To answer 'Why don't you relax and let things happen bla bla bla'
I just won't. I'm one of those people who have a deeply implanted sense of right and wrong and therefore I have a tendency to be everyone's mom, to put it that way.

Simply put, to me there's some things someone simply does not do.

Ah, screw it, prepare for a wall of text, I need to exercise my typing skills for that essay.

The internet is another dimension, straight out of Sci-Fi. It doesn'T follow our laws, the color are funky, and the people are completely different from what we expect.
Mostly, we take on funny otherworldly names like 'Francis' or 'Bob' and relish in the fact that -technically- whatever we do, nobody will ever find out that we did it.
Nobody can punish us for any misgivings.
It is at this püoint that people realize that they can do whatever they want without fearing any sort of negative consequence from people they know and/or care about or authorities.
At this point, many people prefer to let go of all values and treat the internet as their personal Sodom and Gomorrhah.

Yes, you can troll people, watch them be miserable or angry or something, and if you haven't taken on the wrong person they'll never know it was you.
Yes, they seem not like real people, being only made up of text and writing with spelling mistakes or something.
So?

What human minds don't make is the connection of real-world values to internet life, which leads to some distressing thoughts: If, for example, the real world was like the internet, would people behave like they do online? What causes normal, kindly people (which I'm assuming you are in real life) to behave like, frankly, total dickweeds?
Would you go up to the guy who lost his uncle, look him in the eyes, and then repeat your words here?
Would you do it from opposite ends of the planet over a video connection?
Would you do it over the phone?
Would you do it over a chat?

It's been proposed that on the internet, everyone has Aspergers', and that is partially true. One symptom of Aspergers' Syndrome is a strongly decreased skill for empathizing with others.

On the internet, people are reduced to nothing but type, and maybe, if they dare, a static photo. If you read a post, you don't see their mimic, their gestures, and you don't hear their voice. Empathy, being capable to read anothers' feelings, and sympathy are much harder to achieve.
Together with the anonymity I mentioned above, that leads to reaction such as those observed.
You dehumanzie the person at the other screen, ignore their feelings, and see that probably nobody will find out you did it.
And you give in to temptation.

I don't know whether I want to be holier then everyone else, have a 'special' sense or desire for justice, am a mobbing victim who became a sort of Internet Tough Guy or Internet Vigilante (ironically abusing the same anonymity and intangibility to speak out and even threaten where he otherwise wouldn't dare) or whether I am doing this to cling to my belief that people are decent inside, whereas every troll proves me wrong.

I just think that just because nobody will catch you, there's still the normal conventions of society to be observed.

Many people say "This is the internet, relax." To that, all I can say is "I don't see that as a reason."

In the end, I think I'm doing this because I hate seeing people give in to dark desires, to letting off steam on undeserving people just because they can.

My name is Lorenz Becker, I live in northern Germany, and this is my opinion. I am not just type or words on a screen. I am a human being, and I want to be treated like one. I want everyone to be treated as a human, with feelings, dreams and whatever makes them up. They should be respected, and people should see that the rules of society, of politeness and piety and others, are there for a reason. The schizophrenic online behaviour of people pisses me off, because it is below humanity's dignity. Do we really jsut obey society because we fear consequences? Do we really have such poor impulse control, such a large Id?

What are we in the dark, where nobody looks?

P.S.: For those googling my name to obtain delicious dox, I'm not on any of the first 50 pages listed, and especially not the Facebook resukt. I don't sell my data.

EDIT:
Quote:

You are doing it wrong.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:

Okay first of all, I'm horrified that you think what's going on here is the work of normal internet users. You don't even see why I think this is wrong? Oh God.

Anyway, I just ate a hearty meal so I don't feel like composing a long response.

I just won't. I'm one of those people who have a deeply implanted sense of right and wrong and therefore I have a tendency to be everyone's mom, to put it that way.

Ah, screw it, prepare for a wall of text, I need to exercise my typing skills for that essay.

The internet is another dimension, straight out of Sci-Fi. It doesn'T follow our laws, the color are funky, and the people are completely different from what we expect.
Mostly, we take on funny otherworldly names like 'Francis' or 'Bob' and relish in the fact that -technically- whatever we do, nobody will ever find out that we did it.
It is at this püoint that people realize that they can do whatever they want without fearing any sort of negative consequence from people they know and/or care about or authorities.
At this point, many people prefer to let go of all values and treat the internet as their personal Sodom and Gomorrhah.

Yes, you can troll people, watch them be miserable or angry or something, and if you haven't taken on the wrong person they'll never know it was you.
Yes, they seem not like real people, being only made up of text and writing with spelling mistakes or something.
So?

What human minds don't make is the connection of real-world values to internet life, which leads to some distressing thoughts: If, for example, the real world was like the internet, would people behave like they do online? What causes normal, kindly people (which I'm assuming you are in real life) to behave like, frankly, total dickweeds?
Would you go up to the guy who lost his uncle, look him in the eyes, and then repeat your words here?

It's been proposed that on the internet, everyone has Aspergers', and that is partially true. One symptom of Aspergers' Syndrome is a strongly decreased skill for empathizing with others.

On the internet, people are reduced to nothing but type, and maybe, if they dare, a static photo. If you read a post, you don't see their mimic, their gestures, and you don't hear their voice. Empathy, being capable to read anothers' feelings, and sympathy are much harder to achieve.
Together with the anonymity I mentioned above, that leads to reaction such as those observed.
You dehumanzie the person at the other screen, ignore their feelings, and see that probably nobody will find out you did it.

I don't know whether I want to be holier then everyone else, have a 'special' sense or desire for justice, am a mobbing victim who became a sort of Internet Tough Guy or Internet Vigilante (ironically abusing the same anonymity and intangibility to speak out and even threaten where he otherwise wouldn't dare) or whether I am doing this to cling to my belief that people are decent inside, whereas every troll proves me wrong.

I just think that just because nobody will catch you, there's still the normal conventions of society to be observed.

Many people say "This is the internet, relax." To that, all I can say is "I don't see that as a reason."

In the end, I think I'm doing this because I hate seeing people give in to dark desires, to letting off steam on undeserving people just because they can.

My name is Lorenz Becker, I live in northern Germany, and this is my opinion. I am not just type or words on a screen. I am a human being, and I want to be treated like one. I want everyone to be treated as a human, with feelings, dreams and whatever makes them up. They should be respected, and people should see that the rules of society, of politeness and piety and others, are there for a reason. The schizophrenic online behaviour of people pisses me off, because it is below humanity's dignity. Do we really jsut obey society because we fear consequences? Do we really have such poor impulse control, such a large Id?

P.S.: For those googling my name to obtain delicious dox, I'm not on any of the first 50 pages listed, and especially not the Facebook resukt. I don't sell my data.

EDIT:
Quote:

You are doing it wrong.
Best. Wall. Of. Text. EVAR.
The BroBot Market    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 pm   Reply with quote

Moms don't call other people reigning kings of faggotry
Choco's    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:43 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Louis wrote:

So?

EDIT:
Quote:

You are doing it wrong.
no u

Also WHAT THE HOLY SHIT
Hammerspace    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Louis wrote:

So?

EDIT:
Quote:

You are doing it wrong.
so your psychic and can see people gestures and feelings over the internet?ok then |ʘ~ʘ;O

can you see the gesture im making right now? Didnt think so.
The Magic Market!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger