digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I got to do stand-up tonight.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 am   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
:/
Well, I'd like to see you come up with something that elaborate in only a few seconds.

The Chaos Heart wrote:
That's fairly impressive Geno. Congratulations. If you were as good as you say, perhaps you should consider a career in comedy?

Also, if you ever do this again, have someone record you. I'm sure everyone here would love to laugh at your jokes as well.
I'll try to find someone with a camera, haha. Hopefully one of my friends has a camcorder with decent sound quality.
Geno's Tree    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
Manpersonguything wrote:
Well, I'd like to see you come up with something that elaborate in only a few seconds.

The Chaos Heart wrote:
That's fairly impressive Geno. Congratulations. If you were as good as you say, perhaps you should consider a career in comedy?

Also, if you ever do this again, have someone record you. I'm sure everyone here would love to laugh at your jokes as well.
I'll try to find someone with a camera, haha. Hopefully one of my friends has a camcorder with decent sound quality.
Eh. I do stand up. not improv.

Besides, If I were to go, I would have jokes ready. I've been planning stuff out for over a year now :/
TWEWY Pins    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
Geno wrote:
Manpersonguything wrote:

The Chaos Heart wrote:

Eh. I do stand up. not improv.

Besides, If I were to go, I would have jokes ready. I've been planning stuff out for over a year now :/
I don't do improv either. I plan out my stuff. I gots me a whole notebook of material. I was just seeing if I could come up with something on the spot again.
Geno's Tree    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo™ wrote:
BECOME AN IT GUY
awesome

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything is jealous.
Hell    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

And where can one find this boner college?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
And where can one find this boner college?
Just outside of Erie, Pennsylvania. Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, if you want the specifics.
Geno's Tree    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 am   Reply with quote

Man, Pennsylvania?

That's like, all the way out on a coast.

The East coast.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:00 am   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
Manpersonguything wrote:
Marshmellows

Make jokes about them.

2 minuets of material.

No, that's stupid. It's "marshmallows" by the way.

Sam wrote:
Geno wrote:
Sam wrote:
Give us an example of something you can do Geno.
I can write out the boner routine, or do something else. Just let me know and I'll do it, haha.

Entertain me.
Okay... uhm... It won't be as funny because I can't do any body language/mannerisms to enhance it.

I'm sure a lot of people have creepy roommates in college. You know, the kind that stare at you at night. On occasion they'll slither over to you in the darkness and stick out their forked tongue to caress your cheek. Yeah, those guys. They sleep under the bed usually, because they're creatures of the night. You won't see them sparking in the sun. Nope. And Twilight sucks, by the way. Yeah, I know it's getting old saying that, but I know I'm going to insult some of those fangirls enough to go home and cry to their Edward Cullen cutout. It probably isn't even an Edward cutout. They're more likely to go to Subway, get a cut out of Jared, print out a picture of Edward's face and plaster it over the previous one. You know the cutouts I'm talking about... The ones with Jared holding his giant jeans... Yeah, they cut out the jeans, too, so they can say they got into Edward Cullen's pants.

...That's all I could come up with in the time I read your message til now.
You didn't even keep on going with the bit, you were just starting it and then you started some shit on Twilight
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger