digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

who remembers this

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> :cyclops:
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:32 pm   Reply with quote

i would bet none of you do

none of you
bobzearth42's Shop    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm   Reply with quote

i updated this group yesterday
Anti-Francis Mart    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
i updated this group yesterday
that's because your a faggot who memorizes everything

i would bet you have every event of your life written down in perfect detail

starting from being one fertilized egg to being the mass of memorization you are the second you're reading this

fag
bobzearth42's Shop    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

i only updated the group since somebody in cbox asked "what the hell is "

but yeah i pretty much memorized most of these groups anyways

and a ton of other old topics

remember like a year ago when sa made that AIDS alt and i couldn't remember who made it two weeks later and then somebody makes some joke
i quoted the post from memory, but couldn't remember who made it, so i left the name blank
then somebody quotes me and tells me SA made the alt

or the time that plastic made a topic in OT that said if the topic had no posts for seven days and one minute, he would give the next poster all of his coins
and then me being the new guy, i say i would mark it down on my calendar just so i could pull it off
and then plastic tells me that posts auto-delete after one week

and then i was like sad

or that time that piccolo made a post saying that, in short
'we all die, penguins all die, therefore, we are penguins'

then piccolo made the Smile smiley at the end of her post and then i was quoting it on the cbox months later, and piccolo was amazed at how i still remembered it

or that time when i was on the cbox as ANNOUNCER and logan!!! was wielding LEEK and then i was like UR LEEK EVOLVZ IN2 DON PATCH SWORD
and then he was like awesome, but he said it was the same thing, and he tossed the leek out

fun times, bro
Anti-Francis Mart    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
i only updated the group since somebody in cbox asked "what the hell is "

but yeah i pretty much memorized most of these groups anyways

and a ton of other old topics

remember like a year ago when sa made that AIDS alt and i couldn't remember who made it two weeks later and then somebody makes some joke
i quoted the post from memory, but couldn't remember who made it, so i left the name blank
then somebody quotes me and tells me SA made the alt

or the time that plastic made a topic in OT that said if the topic had no posts for seven days and one minute, he would give the next poster all of his coins
and then me being the new guy, i say i would mark it down on my calendar just so i could pull it off
and then plastic tells me that posts auto-delete after one week

and then i was like sad

or that time that piccolo made a post saying that, in short
'we all die, penguins all die, therefore, we are penguins'

then piccolo made the :) smiley at the end of her post and then i was quoting it on the cbox months later, and piccolo was amazed at how i still remembered it

or that time when i was on the cbox as ANNOUNCER and logan!!! was wielding LEEK and then i was like UR LEEK EVOLVZ IN2 DON PATCH SWORD
and then he was like awesome, but he said it was the same thing, and he tossed the leek out

fun times, bro
how do you remember all that stuff i can hardly remember what i did this morning ):
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups