digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Tribute to Old Digibutter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The new digibutter approaches
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 am   Reply with quote

I've been a member here for almost two years now, and I can honestly say it's been a fantastic experience. This site is more like a community than any other site I've visited, and this is the only site that's ever managed to keep me hooked so long. Yes, we've had our bad moments, but we've had even better ones to make up for it. And now all of it will finally be brought to a close.

But this is not the end, it is only a new beginning. We have the chance to start afresh, with no past worries or arguments. Nerr 1.5 is a way for us to move forward to bigger and better things.

You guys are awesome. Every member on this site his been unique and nice to meet, and I have the pleasure of saying I've made some good friends here. Thank you.

And now we prepare to leave this place and ascend to Nerr 1.5. I look forward to seeing each and every one of you there.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 am   Reply with quote

pass that joint over here bro
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The new digibutter approaches