digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

State of Digibutter Address

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

My fellow nerrs...

The last few weeks or so have been a time of great turmoil for our community. There has been much flaming, trolling, and just an overall bad-feeling cast across the boards. Spam is flowing in the streets, well-respected members have announced that they are leaving, and many are worried about the future of our dear digibutter.

But I am here to announce that digibutter is not going anywhere! digibutter.nerr.biz shall stand strong in the face of adversity. We are in the dawn of a new era that will be so high-technicaaaaal, you will look back on these times and laugh.

To help me usher in this new era, I have assimilated a team of some of our finest members. These members will help guard the site from enemies and corruption from within, they will encourage civility and respect amongst the community, and above all ensure that this is the best forum in all the internets.

Popple, Plastic Mario, Chaos Dimentio, Miles Edgeworth, Timpani, Mister I

As the site grows larger, many more difficulties will come our way. But I confident that the digibutter community will grow stronger, and that we can put past problems behind us, and carry on into a future of Nintendo goodness.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements