digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ripway.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:56 pm   Reply with quote

not advertising.

http://www.ripway.com/ is what I use for all my uploading. It allows anything, including html and php, and allows up to 10mb to be uploaded at a time (a free account will allow you to store up to 30mb total on it, so try to clean out useless crap)

it's better than imageshack and photobucket for images by far

for html and php... uhh, it's there. Use it.

for .zip and .rar it works much better than uploadhut so long as it's not more than 10mb

what more should you know about? 7zip and winrar.

7zip and winrar are compression programs. 7zip is better, but winrar is a bit less complicated. Google them if you want to find them.

Basically, to dumb it down for you, compression programs make the files smaller. I'm not going to tell you how, but they do.

just thought I'd put this here, since there really isn't a section for this kind of thing. I was debating on whether to put it here or high-technical support, but I put it here...
rawrshop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 am   Reply with quote

Stop telling me to post. I'll post when I have something to post about.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:18 am   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Stop telling me to post. I'll post when I have something to post about.

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS.

want a m00fin?
rawrshop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support