digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hey, guys!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

Why don't ya get one 'fer her, ya lazy arse bum!
Poison's Boutique    

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:16 am   Reply with quote

cudge is the best pixl hey theres my clone again

Pixl
Cudge

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

While I apprieciate the vote, uh, since when are they're two Dimentios? NEVER! That wasn't very original punk, just choosin' someone who's already here...I outa SMASH you...

Paper Mario
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:09 pm   Reply with quote

Just tell me when your ready cudge.

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

Cudge wrote:
While I apprieciate the vote, uh, since when are they're two Dimentios? NEVER! That wasn't very original punk, just choosin' someone who's already here...I outa SMASH you...

And he never even bother to capitalize his name! Nor does he use grammar or spelling. We may be nerds and geeks around here, but we aren't so lazy that we don't even bother to type. "If it doesn't mean enough to you it type out your message, it doesn't mean enough for us to read it." And, just choose somebody other then Dimentio.
Boo's Mansion    
Evan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio can create mimics of himself, remember?

Obviously, this one with bad punctuation is the fake one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

when could Mr.L make mimics HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Idea Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed Arrow Confused Shocked Shocked Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Question Arrow Arrow Arrow Razz Razz Razz Razz Confused Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Smile

Pixl
Cudge

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

He couldn', unlike Dementio! Which means you are undeniably a fake Mr. L!!!

Carrie
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:04 am   Reply with quote

Mr.L wrote:
when could Mr.L make mimics HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Idea Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed Arrow Confused Shocked Shocked Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Question Arrow Arrow Arrow Razz Razz Razz Razz Confused Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Smile

ATTACK OF THE SMILEYS!

Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Perhaps that is Mimi, she hasnt posted in a while.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario