digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Uh.. Larry?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

As far as I can tell, you're not even a moderator of a forum. Francis said you moderate the usergroups, meaning you just moderate the two groups and approve people attempting to join them.
Overthere Stair    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:17 pm   Reply with quote

yeah, theres a lot of confusion about that, sorry
no forum moderators yet, i needed someone to validate who should be villain or not. i don't want people being in both groups.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

I would be in both groups if I could. XD
Overthere Stair    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

Maybe you shold make an other group for those that are in between... i'm still villain though >_> polls don't lie.... maybe... i don't know i asked if polls lie on a poll and they said they don't >_>'
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:03 am   Reply with quote

Oh good! Judging if things are bad or good are perfect for me. When I was a moderator on ratemyteachers.com, I had to let in the acceptable comments and delete the harrassing comments or ones that made fun of a way a teacher looks. See, I'm good at separating stuff.

LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:01 am   Reply with quote

When I was a Head Admin on the Pro Boards... we had to maintain everything. We were constantly adding new additions to the site, locking topics, setting image standards, editing others posts if they contained anything that needed to be deleted.... yeah, you get the point.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ