digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Gimme shelter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

shadow runs in

shadow: I wonder were his mother computer is.....oh there.

*shadow runs to it then*

shadow:grrrr I need a password too bad I don't know it what could it be???

*shadow walks back and forth wondering what the password is*

shadow: I got it Maria

*shadow quickly types it in then he reads*

Geralds journal

I wass exploring the choa ruins when I cmae upon a robot...I found it then it talked: show me yuor power or I shall not obey.

I brought it to my base their the army wass waiting.they made me create a weapon of mass destruction, I didn't whant to but did at the end I gave them names, Gizoid and Shadow. I wasn't interested in war, destruction, and devestation so I gave them souls. The soul of my beloved granddaughter Maria. Shadow and her became friends and gizoid whent with the army. We never thought it would happen but gizoid whent on a rampage. He destroyed maria and devestated shadows heart we whent in to war but.....we never got hold of both.
Shadow wass to mad and blinded with anger while gizoid wass over flowing with power. finally we got hold of both I re programed gizoid and preserved shadow. now If they ever come upon this journal please.....bring hope to humanity.......................

*shadow looked amd scanned for images of the devatation. their stood shadow in one destroying a helpless family and city.*

shadow:ugh....I..had no idea.....no one ever told me I remember now what now.Maibe I should go on with professer geralds work and bring hope to humanity and all.... Question
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play