digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Insurance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

The next five people to give me twenty-five coins is not going to get Poison Shroom-ed, my me for one month per twenty-five coins you pay me.

This text right here has no porpose, now I will copy and paste a section from gamefaqs.com to make this look long and tedious: Well, you're on Lineland Road now, so let's head to the right, past the Goom Embarassed bas, past the pipes and blocks, all the way to the house at the end of the road. You'll also learn by bopping one of the blocks along the way that you can recover HP by colle Exclamation cting any mushroo ms you find in blocks. The coins you find will also be very useful for buying things in the future. Also, to perform stylish moves and earn more points in doing so, shake your Wii Remote a Idea bit after you jump on an enemy. The more points you earn, the faster you'll level up! When you get to the h Twisted Evil ouse, save if you like, and one you get inside, you'll notice an empty room. Oh, but it isn't really empty. Point at the wall to find a hidden door. Pres s A and she'll let you use it. Enter, and talk to the wizard to the left. After a conversation, he'll let you know how to flip at the cost of...nothing. Just say no to all of his offers, and he'll eventually teach you for free. By using A to flip between dimensions, you can find new items and passages. Flip right now, and you can find a SHROOM SHAKE and a SHELL SHOCK. Take them if you want, and in the room where you needed to point to find an invisible door, you can flip to find a FIRE BLAST. Once you get outside, flip to find a trio of blocks just outside his house. The block in the middle contains PAL PILLS, so take those to have a bunch of 8-bit mini-you Wink s follow you around and attack enemies for you. Save, and advance left. You can enter the pipe here and obtain a SHROOM SHAKE from the chest, and by flipping (when I say "flipping", I refer to using A to flip in to 3D), you can find a row of coins behind this platform. Leave and continue left. If you recall, there was a door Razz surrounded by blocks before on your way to the house. By flipping in front of the door, you Surprised can easily access it. Enter the door. The game will tell you about the points system I described earler. And, after advancing to the right for a bit, we encounter a pipe to tall to pass. Oh, darn. Oh yeah, just flip and it's an easy path past it. By doing so, you can also find a GOOMBA CARD which will double the damage you do to any goomba. If you ever find any cards, you can use them to double, triple, etc. your damage to that enemy. Later on yo u'll have the ability to find CATCH CARDS to "catch" enemies, and take the cards they leave behind. It's a beneficial system if some enemies are a little tougher than others. After you get past the first pipe, you can flip back to 2D and advance by jumping over the others. There's a MUSHROOM in that ? Block, so take that if you need it. If you continue, you'll find an arrangement of ? Blocks with 3 in a row, Arrow and a fourth above them. By hitting it, you'll find a HAPPY FLOWER, which causes coins to rain from the sky. Take as many as you can. We've reached a gap we can't cross right now, so flip and cross using the hills. Nifty, yeah? Enter the door on the far right. You can leave the Sproing-oing here alone or kill it, your choice, bu Arrow t I'd leave it be Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation sinc e it splits in to three smaller ones if you do kill it. Use the spring here to bounce to a higher platform. While on this platform, flip, and you'll fall to find a ? Block. Hit it for more PAL PILLS! Continuing, one of the ? blocks you'll find here contains a blue SLOW FLOWER Use it slow time and ga Question in triple points and coins while time is slowed. You can flip to pass this huge obstruction ahead, and you'll find a huge group of Squiglets. If you can perform enough stylish moves, you can rack up some serious points here. Move on to the door on the far right. Oh yeah, this part is important your payments MUST be in increments of twenty-five.

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not going to pay you 25 coins to keep you from using a poison shroom that costs 20 coins on me.
Shop #42    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

Pointless and Stupid/10
Piccolo's Goods    
Bowser
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:10 pm   Reply with quote

UGH! My IQ seemed to have dropped a bit when I read that!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market