digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wii Vers. 3.0U *56K*
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

This just in! The update added keyboard support! It doesn't work with the Internet Channel for whatever reason, though.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

Buh huh huh. The update took a while for me... wasn't very great, in my opinion. Buh huh huh.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Searching For Tippi
mikeytrend

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:36 am   Reply with quote

INTERNET HATE MACHINE wrote:
This just in! The update added keyboard support! It doesn't work with the Internet Channel for whatever reason, though.

Added. That is huge news! I'm thinking the internet channel doesn't have the code to support it written yet. I'm sure we'll see an internet channel update soon with an update to the flash player they use.

ps. if you or anyone can confirm/deny bluetooth keyboard support that would be nice to know. Right now I'm thinking no.

Also, could this be hinting at a future of chat supported wifi games?
Microsoft just added a keyboard attachment for the xbox controller.
WiiKeyboard plz? Haha it can click into the wii remote.
Razz
Tippington's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews