digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

the intro to the old bomberman anime before jetters

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

Megatropolis    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

The black one's my favorite.
NON BANNER    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bob wrote:
The black one's my favorite.
same here.. i saw a screenshot once of him standing on a cross with the white bomber strapped to it.....it scaresd the shit out of me Shocked
Megatropolis    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

So Battle B-Daman's origins trace back to Bomberman. Interesting! I still have some B-Daman on me, and two bottles of B-DaBalls - Cobalt Blade, Chrome Zephyr, Helio Breaker, Bakuso, Rekuso (I customize the two to make BakuRekuso), and Lightning Khan. That's all I ever got, as well as the Tournament set.

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

The girl seems to enjoy strangling herself.
Tamriellic Titles    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
So Battle B-Daman's origins trace back to Bomberman. Interesting! I still have some B-Daman on me, and two bottles of B-DaBalls - Cobalt Blade, Chrome Zephyr, Helio Breaker, Bakuso, Rekuso (I customize the two to make BakuRekuso), and Lightning Khan. That's all I ever got, as well as the Tournament set.
i have those...and a few others....[i also made my own bakorekuso]anyways..other than those i have imported bomberman figures from this series plus many knock offs that somehow have the same molds...the black knock offs have swirly eyes so i buy a lot of them from the dollar store and use them as the black ones army..for some reason..the actual black ones figure has worried eyes as if hes gonna get maimed....the real ones are more fragile too....my black ones head fell into two and my yellow one,s helmet is broken.......i also have a mech that comes with three small bombermen for the three vehicles it becomes...yhe mech can shoot balls better than any of the b daman of today can! i got it at an import shop in an area called the pensaken mart..it was torn down though...and a girl steppedon the sumbarine part of the mechs shield so i can no longer have a shielded mech accurate to the old series
Megatropolis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media